need help with spelling

Braylie

Braely

Braeley

Brailey

thanks!!! 

Re: need help with spelling

• I can't pick.

Bray is a sound a donkey makes. Braile reminds me of braille. Brae just doesn't look right. Sorry, but I don't like any of them and I don't think you'll get many on the board who do.

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~

• image Manderlin923:

I can't pick.

Bray is a sound a donkey makes. Braile reminds me of braille. Brae just doesn't look right.

4/12/10 - Began TTC 8/2012 - IFV #1 - 18 follicles retrieved, 11 usable, 10 fertilized, 9 continued to grow, 2 tranferred, BFN :( 9/2012 to 10/2012- Treated for uterine infection 11/12/12 - Began IVF #2 12/19/12 - 2 embryos tranferred 12/24/12 - Tested Christmas Eve morning - first ever BFP!!! with a due date of 9/6 :) 12/28/12 - Beta #1 - 193 12/31/12 - Beta #2 - 624 1/7/13 - Beta #3 - 7544 1/14/13 - Beta #4 - 31,067 1/16/13 - IT'S TWINS!!!! Two healthy heartbeats! 8/22/13 9:51 and 9:52pm- Our precious Ashley and Kayla arrived in perfect health.  (Ashley - 6lbs 0oz, 18.5 inches.  Kayla - 5lbs 2oz, 17 inches.)

imageimage

• I am not a fan of the name, but if I had to pick, I would say Braely???
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • image Manderlin923:

I can't pick.

Bray is a sound a donkey makes. Braile reminds me of braille. Brae just doesn't look right.

• • •
    monster '06 | peanut '09 | bones '12 | little ass kicker '13
    "Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?" Alfred Tennyson
    TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section
    TB FAQ Section
  • Hmmm...not sure about this name; but, to answer your question...if I had to choose one spelling from the options given, I suppose I would go with Braylie.

<a href="http://www.th

• image jordannpaige10:

Braylie or Brailey.

</sp

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • image lazybum11:

Braylie

Braely

Braeley

Brailey

thanks!!! 

<p

The Bump is not your personal Google. It's a community. Communities have rules and cultures. Get to know ours before you tell us how mean we are, how you feel sorry for our husbands, and how our infertility is caused by snark

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries  34 35 months and counting

Me: PCOS secondary to Hashimoto's (thyroid), endometrial hyperplasia, and a blocked tube

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE

Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (12.5m motile) = BFN
    IVF Orientation- September 19th. Here goes everything!

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image           Pinterest

"Fuck twins, it's a litter of kittens."- WQ

"Apparently, mine doesn't deserve luxury. I have an economy vag.- Bibliothecary

"On the way down the banister of life may your ass collect a thousand splinters."- DarcyHermione

• I actually really like this name, but I canit really get on board with any of the spellings. I think the one that makes most sense to me is Brailey. I tihnk its a very pretty name. The more I think about it and look at the names the more I think Brailey m
  • thanks to those who actually answered my question...as for the rest, why do you eel it necessary to bash a name we like? if you dont like it, dont answer the n...that simple...no need to be so rude. odds are i dont like the names e thinking of either..

• I'd go with Braley if it were me. It looks the most correct.
    Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • I have no idea...it's a madeup name, right? So why can't you just go with whatever you want?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image lazybum11:

thanks to those who actually answered my question...as for the rest, why do you eel it necessary to bash a name we

Logan 4.97~ Teagan 2.02 ~ Eirian 3.06 ~ Keira 2.08 ~ Seren 10.10
  • oh dear.  What a terrible name.
    ~ twelve cycles ~ March 2014: Chemical Pregnancy ~
    ** 2014 Trying to Get Pregnant Award: Most Supportive ** (Don't make me regret it, new posters)
    image   image

Independence Hall, Philadelphia PA - the heart of our country in my hometown city; Atlantic Ocean island wedding, 2011.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.  The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas Edison

• image lazybum11:

thanks to those who actually answered my question...as for the rest, why do you eel it necessary to bash a name we

The Bump is not your personal Google. It's a community. Communities have rules and cultures. Get to know ours before you tell us how mean we are, how you feel sorry for our husbands, and how our infertility is caused by snark

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries  34 35 months and counting

Me: PCOS secondary to Hashimoto's (thyroid), endometrial hyperplasia, and a blocked tube

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE

Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (12.5m motile) = BFN
    IVF Orientation- September 19th. Here goes everything!

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image           Pinterest

"Fuck twins, it's a litter of kittens."- WQ

"Apparently, mine doesn't deserve luxury. I have an economy vag.- Bibliothecary

"On the way down the banister of life may your ass collect a thousand splinters."- DarcyHermione

• image NariaDreaming:
    image lazybum11:<
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

My DX: Lupus, PCOS, LPD and LP/DH's DX: LM
    m/c 10/04, m/c 7/05
    Pregnant with DD, after 3 rounds of Clomid, 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06
    m/c 1/09, mc 2/13, c/p 5/13
    1st round of Clomid this time (50 mg) 10/13- BFN
    2nd round of Clomid (100 mg) 11/13- BFN
    Cycle #18: 12/13- Break from meds for yet another HSG for me and yet another SA for DH. We're on our own this month! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Potato Launcher

• image Manderlin923:

I can't pick.

My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage image image image
  • image Iloveshanej:
    image NariaDrea
    Stinkerbella-8-27-10 
    Married-11-26-10/In Process of Divorce/Separated since early Feb.
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3