Adoption

Positive Thoughts Please

We recently (6 weeks ago) were placed with an infant foster child, Butter Bean.  Within the past two weeks the case has flipped upside down.  While we were prepared for the roller coaster ride that is foster care, we never expected things to be this complicated this quickly.  We head back to court on Wednesday and could use any positive thoughts/prayers/vibes/anything.  We aren't sharing any details (although I have really wanted to vent to you guys about this craziness) but are just hoping that Butter Bean's best interest will be the top priority. 

I'll let you know how things turn out on Wednesday in a super vague conclusion.  I'm thinking of going all Ebert and Roeper with the two thumbs rating scale.  Let's up for two thumbs up!

Re: Positive Thoughts Please

• Praying for you guys!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• You got it. Here's hoping for two thumbs up high for Butter Bean.
  • I was wondering how you were doing since the blog updates had been so scarce. T&P for ButterBean's court hearing- and that as you said, that ButterBean's needs and best interests are kept at the forefront of any decisions made. 

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries  36 37 months and counting

Me: PCOS secondary to Hashimoto's (thyroid), endometrial hyperplasia, and a blocked tube

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE

Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (12.5m motile) = BFN
    IVF #1 (11/14) Antagonist protocol - cancelled due to over response followed by a failed coast (plummeting e2's)
    Next Steps: Giving my doctor one more shot in January

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 
    All the love to my Bump BFF Biblio! Stick little Hobbit!!!!

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image           Pinterest

"Fuck twins, it's a litter of kittens."- WQ

"Apparently, mine doesn't deserve luxury. I have an economy vag.- Bibliothecary

"On the way down the banister of life may your ass collect a thousand splinters."- DarcyHermione

• Praying for you and Butter Bean!

• IRRIRR
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    So hoping all goes well and you tell us on Wednesday that there are 6 thumbs up! (you, dh and bb)

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• I hope everything goes in BB's best interest on Wednesday. Good luck!
    November '11-January '12- Three IUIs with donor sperm- BFN x 3
    April '12-December '12- Foster to adopt- All inappropriate referrals
    January '13-December '13- Domestic Infant Adoption- Never had a match
    May '14- FET #1 with 2 adopted embryos (lost 2 more in thawing)- BFN
    July '14- FET #2 with 2 adopted embryos (lost 1 more in thawing)- BFP EDD: 4/5/15 / Miscarriage @ 8w4d (2 D&C's)
    Nov '14- FET #3 with 2 adopted embryos (lost 2 more in thawing)- BFP EDD: 8/7/15 - First beta 11/28/14

My Blog

• T&P with you guys and BB.

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Sending positive thoughts your way!! Was wondering where you have ben, and thinking about you.  Hoping for the bst outcome for everyone.
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • image NariaDreaming:
    I was wondering how you were doing since the blog updates had been so scarce. T&P for ButterBean's court he
  • image IRR:
    So hoping all goes well and you tell us on Wednesday that there are 6 thumbs up! (you, dh and bb)
    <
  • Sending good thoughts your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Sending positive thoughts. Yes Yes Keep us posted.....
    DX AMA + MFI

After almost 5 years, 7 fresh IVF cycles and a few losses along the way, we are excited to move on to domestic infant adoption!

My IVF Blog

My Adoption Journey

• Praying for a good update! The blog was starting to worry me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will always pray for a child in need that the thing that's best for them will happen. Prayers sent.

• Praying for y'all today

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries  36 37 months and counting

Me: PCOS secondary to Hashimoto's (thyroid), endometrial hyperplasia, and a blocked tube

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE

Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (12.5m motile) = BFN
    IVF #1 (11/14) Antagonist protocol - cancelled due to over response followed by a failed coast (plummeting e2's)
    Next Steps: Giving my doctor one more shot in January

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 
    All the love to my Bump BFF Biblio! Stick little Hobbit!!!!

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image           Pinterest

"Fuck twins, it's a litter of kittens."- WQ

"Apparently, mine doesn't deserve luxury. I have an economy vag.- Bibliothecary

"On the way down the banister of life may your ass collect a thousand splinters."- DarcyHermione

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards