December 2011 Moms

Anyone else's LO still not STTN?

E still does not STTN. I hate complaining because she goes to bed great- we lay her down and she will fuss for a minute and go right to sleep. She is a great napper- again will go down with minium fussing/crying and nap on average 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

However...she will get up about 1-2 times per night. I try to let her cry herself back to sleep sometimes, but other times she will not be able to fall back asleep on her own. I  will go get her and either rock her to sleep, give her the boob, or both.  Does anyone else have a LO who still does not sleep through the night?

Also, my supply has dropped recently  and with TTC and possibly becoming pregnant in the near future, I think I am ready to be done nursing E....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageimageimage

Emma                        Max      Iain 

Re: Anyone else's LO still not STTN?

• No sleeping through the night here either! Jameson will go a couple of nights then we are back to square one.  He is typically up 1-2 times during the night.  Naps are and hour long scream fest at home. He goes down no problelm for our sitt
  • We had a good stretch where he was STTN pretty regularly but for about the past 2 months he wakes up multiple times in the night.  Sometimes he just cries for a minute and goes back to sleep but usually around 3am he will stand up in his crib and

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• mtb21mtb21
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    He usually STTN, but wakes occasionally and we just turn his mobile on, give him a little cuddle and leave. I actually haven't nursed in 3 days because I've been so sick. I'm sad, I didn't want to wean but it looks like I don't have a choice. My boobs fee

Mom to two December boys, 2011 & 2013
  • image mtb21:
    He usually STTN, but wakes occasionally and we just turn his mobile on, give him a little cuddle and leave. I actually

________________________________________________________________________________________________

imageimageimage

Emma                        Max      Iain 

• DS is hit or miss.  He also goes to bed great without any fussing, but he often wakes up in the middle of the night and won't always cry himself back to sleep, so we have to go in and calm him down.  We don't feed him during the night anymore bu
  • C still doesn't sleep through the night.  On good nights she only wakes up once, but sometimes it's 2 or 3 times.  I have a sticker calendar for her first two years, and I've only used 4 of the "Slept through the night" stickers... so depressing
  • Nope, no STTN here either.  Delali still won't do it and last night she woke up, wait for it, FOUR TIMES!  I wanted to pull my hair out.  I'm wondering if I will ever get a good night's sleep again.  By the time she does, I'll probably
  • DS still doesn't sleep through the night either. I try to let him cry it out, but it never goes well. He usually just comes to bed with us, then goes back to sleep, and I move him back to his bed. He wakes up 1-2 times a night right now. Sometimes he'll s
    ***siggy warning***
    Miscarriages: 5/08, 3/09, 11/09
    4 years TTC#1- DS born after injects/IUI
    TTC#2 injects/IUI BFP 10/28/13
    . OHSS.
    5w4d TWO gestational sacs with yolk sacs.
    7w4d two babies with HBs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We are up to a few 9-5am sleeps per week. Maybe one 9-5:30 in the past few weeks. The other nights are 9-3 and quick "shh, mama needs to sleep" and then back down until 4 or 5. I have returned to offering a 5am bottle because I am not willing to star
  • We're hit and miss too...  There's no rhyme or reason to it which makes it even more difficult because just when you start to plan that you'll get a full night's sleep - BAM!  Up all hours for a week...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS goes to bed around 8:00 and then wakes up screaming around 10/10:30 and we just bring him into bed with us at this point. Probably a bad habit for us to start since he expects it now, but it seems like everything I've read says 15-18 months is one of t
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • E is not STTN.  A couple weeks ago he STTN for 10-12 hours for 5 out of 6 days straight, then had a horrible night and is now back to waking up 1-2 times a night. It ranges from nursing back down in 10-15 minutes, to just being awake for an hour+. I
        image  image