March 2013 Moms
Options

Snuza issues

So I took out the snuza last night. DS is pretty skinny. After about 2 hours it false alarmed. I think It was because his diaper got too full. I don't want to have to wake DS up to change his diaper between feedings to prevent a false alarm! Anyone else have a similar issue. I don't think I can get his diaper on any tighter!

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Snuza issues

• Options
    I used to have to fold DDs diaper to get it to fit snug. Also if it gets too full you can attach the snuza more to the side.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a lot of false alarms with the snuza with my first. I tried it again with DS2 while he was in the rock and play and sure enough, it came off again.

I actually went ahead and moved him to the crib just so he woul be on the angel care mo

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmm.. I did have the diaper folded over. Maybe I will have better luck tonight. I could also try a onsie to keep it held on snug, but that will require more work during diaper changes.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We also swaddle tightly still, there have been times the snuza is completely off the diaper, but the swaddle holds it in place.  I plan on getting an angel care also for the crib when he eventually goes in it.  A false alarm is better than no al
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"