3rd Trimester
Options

tylenol pm

So im having a c section on weds and besides being soo uncomfortable my mind is all over the place. The only wayi get any decent sleep is if i take tylenol pm. I try to only take it every couple days but do u think its ok to take for the next three nites?

Re: tylenol pm

• Options
    If you aren't in pain you might want to try something like ambien to help you sleep. But yes Tylenol PM is fine. 

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagemommy0411:
    If you aren't in pain you might want to try something like ambien to help you sleep. But yes Tylenol PM is fine.&nb
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ran out of unisom which did help. Not in pain but usually have headache by end of the day. Just need to make it thru the next couple days before i dont sleep for the next 18 years lol
  • Options
    Try Benadryl.  It's what's in Tylenol PM minus the acetaminophen and it's safe to take every night.  I usually take one once or twice a week and it's a lifesaver.  
  • Options

imagegemini2005:
    Try Benadryl.  It's what's in Tylenol PM minus the acetaminophen and it's safe to take every night.  I u
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jlpevjlpev member
    imagegemini2005:
    Try Benadryl. nbsp;It's what's in Tylenol PM minus the acetaminophen and it's safe to take every night. nbsp;I usually
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"