Multiples
Options

teething with multiples..

how did yall survive?  DS2 has already started teething.  Nothing soothes him but my finger.  He doesn't like ice.  Every teething ring we have purchased he hates.  The hylen tabs seem ok but he prefers chewing on me.  I feel like I am raising a cannibal.  LOL.  Am I bad for hoping DS1 doesn't start for awhile :S?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: teething with multiples..

• Options
    Obvi I don't have twins yet but twins teething together seems like a sick form of torture, haha.  I found that instead of ice cold temps DS liked to chew on a wet washcloth that was kept in the fridge.  And we bought those mesh food sack things

imageimage

• Options

imagesmscartozzi:
    Obvi I don't have twins yet but twins teething together seems like a sick form of torture, haha.  I found th
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my computer is not working for some reason, so I can't bring up the site but the page title looks right.

imageimage

• Options
    actually they don't have the wones with the handles, just plain sophie

imageimage

• Options

Here it is...

https://www.lullaby-lane.com/product_p/01000.htm

You might be able to find them cheaper on amazon or use a BRU coupon.

imageimage

• Options

Oh my. DS2 is doing the same thing. He's got every symptom in the book, save that darn tooth! My awesome sleeper is now up every 2-3 hours at night, covered in a drool rash, fussy as can be, and eating everyone/ everything in the house. He's in an inti

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options
    Ugh. I know. I've already told my girls if no one wants to get any teeth, that's ok we will get them dentures. Lol! For mine, ice is too cold. I keep teething rings/paci in the fridge and rotate them around throughout the day. I cannot love the Sophie you
    4/13/12--1st u/s. IDENTICAL TRIPLETS (?!?) PAIF and SAIF welcome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"