We just found out that our C-Section date is moving up! B is breech, my BP is slowly creeping up, the cord dopplers have shown some hinky flow and there is a slight growth discordance, so the OBs decided in their high risk meeting to move me up a week. We'll deliver at 36w3d. We had the steroid injections about two weeks ago when I went in to the hospital for PreE monitoring, and their NSTs and BPP have been looking good, so I'm hoping all continues to look good and we deliver without issues and WITHOUT NICU (please!). The reality of twins and birth is really settling in!
TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!