March 2013 Moms

XP: bleeding

I am two weeks post birth and my bleeding has slowed down a good bit. Just a little bit ago I went to the bathroom and noticed the bleeding had picked up some. I then passed a clot the size of a golf ball. Of course I freak out and phone the doctor. They said it is fine and they aren't concerned until they are the size of a baseball. I'm still a little panicked and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this a few weeks after birth??

Re: XP: bleeding

• Any chance you overdid it a little today?  My bleeding picks up when I don't take it easy enough.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We had a doctors appointment this morning for LO and then we had company. I really haven't sat down much until about 5.
  • I am 3 weeks PP and just when I think the bleeding is over, it comes right back. I had a clot the other day, just from straining a smidge to have a BM. I feel like ill neveR have a non bleeding vagina ever again! 
    Kelly, Kevin, and Jay Bird - Finally a Family
    TTC from 2009 to 2013 - Male Factor, LPD, Ovulatory Dysfunction, Loss
    3 rounds of Clomid with IUI - BFN
    1 round of Follistim with IUI - BFN
    BFP 5/2011 - M/C due to triploidy - Missing you Brucie
    Moved on to a domestic adoption plan
    Surprise BFP 7/2012 - Baby Bird born 3/13/13 - PERFECTION

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image babyboyL2013:
    I am two weeks post birth and my bleeding has slowed down a good bit. Just a little bit ago I went to the bathro
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm about 4 weeks postpartum and my bleeding this week has been minimal to scant. It's a huge relief. I was getting so sick of those pads and the peri bottle. I passed some sizable clots (plural!) in the beginning too. So gross, but necessary.

imageimage
    Our Rescue Kitties & Parents are SO embarrassing!

MINE