2nd Trimester

Random meltdown.

I saw someone's fb status about family...about how his family ..isn't a family anymore and I just busted out crying. I ran to my husband looking a hot mess...

i was doing so good keeping it together...

i have dreams everyday about me cussing my mom out telling her how effed up she is and how much damage she's done to the family and me...

and other dreams is me and my sister, jessica talking and acting like everything is okay...then i wake up and i'm back to reality...

long story short. mom and i dont get along good she's a big drinker. dad (stepdad) don't talk much. sisters and i just fell apart. this was the only family i had and now we just don't speak to each other at all

it's been awhile since i've talked to them. and it does make me sad. i've tried talking to my sister and being the bigger person but she holds a big grudge.

my husband tells me that i have his family but it's not the same because right now I HAVE NONE OF MY FAMILY.

whatever i done in the past..karma is doing her job at the wrong time...

i guess it takes time. lots of time.

Re: Random meltdown.

• To me, you sound better without your blood family. 
    But family isn't made by blood alone. Family is the friends you call who will always be there (or at least within reason be there lol)

Just try to remember that God will put people in yo

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
  • image katiebenes:

To me, you sound better without your blood family. 
    But family isn't made by blood alone. Family is the fr

• well that's a great start. until your family starts making efforts to change, you're better off without them.

But I fully understand the breakdown 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
  • I'm sorry, big hugs. Have you considered some individual counseling so you can work through your issues with your family? It may not fix it all but it will definitely give you a way to work through your emotions so you aren't feeling like a hot mess all t
    imageimage

July 2013 BMB
    February Siggy Challenge:
    Things that turn me on:
    Coffee, Men in Suits, and Satin Sheets
  • I feel you on this. I have a different situation where I actually lost my older sister in a car accident when I was 18 and it really affected my mom a lot, to where she wasn't coping at all and it put a strain on our family dynamic. Totally to be

• My mother is similar to yours however I still keep in contact and sometimes its much worse than it would be if I stopped talking to her. My husband refuses to see her or have any contact because of everything she has done to us. My sister has started d

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker