May 2013 Moms
Options

Nausea sign of labor coming soon??

On Tuesday I found out I was 4cm dilated, 100% effaced and baby was at 0 station. Doc really wants me to make it to 36 weeks, which is Monday. I woke up this morning just not feeling right. My contractions are still not regular, but I do have them. I am just feeling nauseated. I really didnt have morning sickness either, so it's just unusual. Is this a sign that labor is around the corner? Should I call my doctor? I really don't want to have this baby before Monday if I can swing it.
26 Months TTC #1: BFP on IUI #3 August 2012

DS born on May 4, 2013 (39w5d)
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

17 Months TTC #2: BFP on IUI #5 September 2015
  Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Nausea sign of labor coming soon??

• Options
    I don't think nausea by itself is an early indication of labor.  If that was my only symptom, I would just take TUMS and take it easy.  But, I'm no doctor, and if you are truly concerned, call.
  • Options
    It could mean your body is preparing for labor, but not necessarily.  Call your doctor if you're worried.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In our birthing class we were told to call if you had nausea/diarrhea with contractions. It could be an early sign.
  • Options
    I would call... Just cause you don't know what it could mean, and since your already at a higher risk of going into labor, better safe than sorry on this one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"