2nd Trimester

Dreams

Anyone else having crazy dreams? I've been having the most vivid dreams lately and some have me creeped out well after I wake up..?

Re: Dreams

• Yes!! The day before last I had a dream I have birth to twins.. The whole dream was sooo realistic.. Until I woke up that is. Last night I had a really creepy but extremely weird one about vampires and flying lol. Wonder what tonight's will be!
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Yes I'm having vivid dreams almost every night now.  They are so real they sometimes affect me after I wake up.  I had a dream about my hubby and woke up ready to pounce on him!  (and FYI that has never happened to me in my LIFE).  I h
  • Every night my dreams are an adventure... Its so weird. The sex dreams are interesting and the funny thing for me this time is that they are all about my husband. Last time not so much, lol.
    BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I keep dreaming about trying to survive the zombie apocalypse.  Might be caused by all the Walking Dead and Evil Dead remake hype around me though.

4/12/10 - Began TTC 8/2012 - IFV #1 - 18 follicles retrieved, 11 usable, 10 fertilized, 9 continued to grow, 2 tranferred, BFN :( 9/2012 to 10/2012- Treated for uterine infection 11/12/12 - Began IVF #2 12/19/12 - 2 embryos tranferred 12/24/12 - Tested Christmas Eve morning - first ever BFP!!! with a due date of 9/6 :) 12/28/12 - Beta #1 - 193 12/31/12 - Beta #2 - 624 1/7/13 - Beta #3 - 7544 1/14/13 - Beta #4 - 31,067 1/16/13 - IT'S TWINS!!!! Two healthy heartbeats! 8/22/13 9:51 and 9:52pm- Our precious Ashley and Kayla arrived in perfect health.  (Ashley - 6lbs 0oz, 18.5 inches.  Kayla - 5lbs 2oz, 17 inches.)

imageimage

• Mine have actually started to taper off.  I'm slightly disappointed!
  • Yes! Although a lot of mine are based around whatever show I watch before going to bed. The last few nights I've watched "Criminal Minds" so I have had some crazy stuff going on. Also, maybe weirder, I had a dream that I was doing a Sudoku puzzle and kept
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh my gosh, yes! I have had the most strange dreams almost every night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Omg. I am having some crazy dreams but the weird thing is they seem so real and clear when I wake up and I can remember exactly what is was about. By the time I start my morning routine of taking a shower and getting my son ready my mind goes completely b
  • image Happy_Yahoo_Personaler:
    I keep dreaming about trying to survive the zombie apocalypse.nbsp; Might be caused by all the Walking Dead

• I've always been a vivid dreamer but this is getting out of control. I dreamed I was a prostitute the other night and woke up very disgusted! Another one is DH was a big time drug dealer. Lol he is the farthest thing from that! 
  • Lol I'm glad I'm not alone! Thx ladies!
  • Absolutely!  I sometimes have multiple strange dreams in one night!  They normally wake me more than the urge of having to go to the bathroom!  They are all over the place in terms of subject matter and most of them make absolutely no sense