Single Parents

Pregnant and single!

Hello, I am new here and I am grateful to have this as a source of support. I am 31 single and pregnant. I had originally moved in with a man who I was going to be renting a room from and started a relationship with him immediately. Nine months into the relationship I got unexpectedly pregnant. We were happy about it but then I miscarried. We decided to try again and about two months later I got pregnant. A few days before I found out he decided he did not want to be with me because he did not feel we were a good match. He had broken up with me numerous times over our relationship and looking back, was just never that into me I don't think. At any rate, although I have a masters degree and a license, I am in social work so I don't make a lot though I love my job. I have a dog. I've been staying with my mother in her one bedroom apartment since we broke up. I am so angry and alternate between wanting to get back together with him and feeling bitter he just isn't that into me, and just hating him. I am excited about my daughter but concerned about doing this myself. Also the thought of him moving on with someone else is gut wrenching to me at this point. I just want to stop thinking and caring about him before that happens. i also want to focus on being happy about the baby but it's stressful. Anyhow, I am so happy to find this place and look forward to learning from everyone here!

Re: Pregnant and single!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards