TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. What color are your LO/LO's eyes?
2. What's your favorite fruit?
1. DS's eyes are a pretty blue-gray. I'm jealous.
2. Bananas. They are easy to eat.
IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944DS born 12/14/11
Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013
12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26- One little peanut with a heartbeat! It's boy #2!!! ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~<
1. Super dark chocolate brown, almost black
2. Honey Crisp Apples
-T-:1. DS's eyes are a pretty blue-gray. I'm jealous. 2. Bananas. They are easy to eat.
1. Both of my girls have warm, kind of golden brown eyes.
2. I'm having a hard time deciding. I love almost all fruit. My favorite is probably a fresh, perfectly ripe peach.
1. DS has brown grey eyes. Maybe I'd say hazel? I feel like they always look different!
2. I love a good fresh picked strawberry. Not the tastless behemoths that are in the store. Therefore my time is limited when they are available. But I
1. DD's eyes are hazel.
2. I guess I'd say raspberries are my favorite. But I pretty much love any fruit.
-T-:1. What color are your LO/LO's eyes? Blue2. What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries, I think. </BL
1. What color are your LO/LO's eyes? Blue
2. What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries, I think.
TTC #2: m/c 01/18/13 at 7 weeks // BFP again! Due date 03/20/2014
1. What color are your LO/LO's eyes? Both have blue eyes(DH & I do also so all of our kids *SHOULD* have blue eyes as well)
2. What's your favorite fruit? Raspberry & Blackberries
1. Both kiddos have blue eyes.
2. What's your favorite fruit? fresh pineapple!
1. DD's eyes are a lovely chocolate brown!
2. I'd have to say it's a tie for me between cherries and watermelon. Needless to say, I"m excited for the next couple of months when they finally come into season again.
I cannot pick just one fruit. It would unfair to the others.
It is really hard to figure out Emma's eye color. They are blueish-grayish-greenish with a light gold in the center. I will have to get a close up pic to show you all.
Emma Max Iain