May 2013 Moms

Ben

Re: Ben

• KashyKashy member
    I'm so incredibly sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for all of you and your sweet Ben in Heaven. I'm not on this board very much, but I have a son named Benjamin so I started reading your updates just lately. I will kiss my Benjamin a little extra tonight. Thou
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you all during this difficult and trying time.
  • There are no words that I can say that will do anything. It has been an absolute privilege to get to share in Ben's life. I think I speak for the May mommies when I say please feel free to share here about Ben in the months and years to come. He will alwa
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • There are really no words.... I'm so sorry for your loss. Ill be praying that you all find the peace you need in the coming weeks / months.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• That was the last thing I wanted to hear/read. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I hope you find peace as soon as possible, and we are all hear to lend an ear whenever you need it. I will be continuing to send prayers to your family. 
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh, Erica. So many prayers to you and your family. How heartbreaking.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
  • How devastating, I am so incredibly sorry to hear this awful news. My thoughts are with you and your family Erica!!
  • I have no words but am praying for God's comfort and strength as you grieve this unimaginable loss.  I will keep you and your family in my constant thoughts and prayers.  I am so terribly sorry.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so so sorry. I wish this wasn't happening to you. Love to you all.

View Full Size Image

• imageOldGlory:
    Crying I'm so so sorry! ((HUGS)) Many T&amp
  • I'm so very sorry.
  • Oh my god, Erica, I am so sorry.
  • In this unimaginably heartbreaking time, I know words can offer little comfort. Please know that your Ben will be remembered by us and he has touched many in his far too short life. I hope your support system at home will rally around you not only in t

Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    4 IUIs: Bfn
    Antagonist IVF 7 retrieved, 4 fert w/ICSI&AH, 2 blasts transferred. Beta #1 9/20: 367 Beta #2 9/22: 841
    image image
  • Oh Erica!  I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart.  You are a strong person and I know you can get through this with the support of your family and friends and for your other two sweet children.  Know that we are all behind you, holding
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you and your family. I will be praying for you and your family during this very difficult time.

**BFP 6/2/2015
    Toddler Boy 5/24/2013
  • Oh sweetie, I am so so so sorry for your loss :(  *gigantic hugs*
  • My heart goes out to you and your family. Words can not describe the heart ache and I can not imagine what you are going through. Thoughts and prayers, God Bless.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I am so very sorry.  I can't begin to imagine the pain your family is feeling.  I'm praying for peace, strength and courage for you all.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

photo beachwave_zps17d3b89a.jpg
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

• I've been watching your story mostly as a lurker, but we've been praying for your family. We will continue to do so as you enter this even harder time in your journey. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers. 
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Edited to remove.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  This is so heart breaking, and I cannot imagine what you must be going through.  Thoughts and prayers for your family. 

Said goodbye to our little angel 12/3/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am so deeply and incredibly sorry to have read this. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through at this time. Send much love, thoughts, and prayers to you beautiful mama, may god bless you and your family! That is an angel
  • There are no words. I am so sorry for your loss. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
  • My deepest sympathies.  I just can't imagine.  Sending many thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.

Me:40 AMA, DH:36 0% morph, TTC#1;
    BFP#1 4/2011, MMC 6/2011 11wks Trisomy 13;
    BFP#2 11/2011, CP
    FSH: 17.9, AMH: 2.2
    IVF#1 w/ICSI: ER 4/3: 5R,4M,4F
    ET 4/6 All 4 (1-8A+, 2-8A-, 1-3A) BFP#3
    Two weeks of beta hell = Blighted Ovum
    IVF#2 Aug/Sept: ER 8/27: 4R,3M,3F
    ET 8/30 (1-8A+, 1-6A+)
    Beta#1 9/10: 350; Beta#2 9/12: 796; Beta#3 9/20: 9155
    Expecting Boy/Girl Twins! My babies were born 4/23/13 at 36w1d!

• My heart breaks for you guys. my deepest condolences go out to your entire family. I am so sorry for the loss a baby Ben
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh my gosh this breaks my heart. I am so very sorry for your loss. Words cannot even begin to say. I'm thinking of you and your family.
  • I don't guess there's anything anyone can say that will help. My heart aches for you. 
  • So so sorry!! My heart breaks for you!
  • Erica - I am so sorry for your loss. I know there are no words that will comfort you at the moment, but please know that I'm praying for you and your family during this extremely difficult time. 
  • I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you! TP for you and you whole family. May he rest in peace!
  • Oh Erica im so sorry for your loss, I am mostly a lurker but I have been following your story and I really hoped and prayed that things got better.
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. I have no words except I am praying for your family and hoping you find the strength to get through this.
  • Oh my gosh I am so so sorry!! Words cannot express how my heart breaks for you and your family. I will be thinking and praying for you, your family and sweet little Ben. I know nothing anyone can say will ease your pain but please know we are all thinking
    TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so unspeakably sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • I am so sorry to hear about Baby Ben.  My heart is breaking for you and your family. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"