May 2013 Moms

**~~ Emmies (9th-16th) Weekly Check-in ~~**

Good morning ladies (afternoon for some of you all). Hope you all have had a great week so far and had a wonderful Easter weekend.

1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc)

2. Thoughts/prayers

3. Something good/funny that happened this week

4. Something frustrating that happened this week

5. GTKY: This may be a controversial one, but I think it will be good to hear other opinions, especially if someone is on the fence. Let's not get into too much of a debate about it though! Are you choosing to cloth diaper or use disposables and why?

Re: **~~ Emmies (9th-16th) Weekly Check-in ~~**

• 1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc)

<p style="margin:0px 0px 10px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica;font-si
    - 34 week appt today! Time sure is flying by. I started to worry last night because I was having what felt like some pretty strong BH and woke up in the middle of the night
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning!

1. I had an ultrasound on Thursday and Baby A is now breech, so I'm worried we are headed toward a c section. We are also still keeping an eye on Baby B's kidneys which have been slightly too dilated since about 23 weeks. We hav
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning.

1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc) Not much this week, but I have my next appointment next week and then 2 weeks later home visits.

2. Thoughts/prayers First- sister's surgery

VOTE on my Name List
    Check out my Team Green baby names! P.S. I'm not serious with any of the names
    BabyFruit Ticker
    My BFP Chart
    BFP 9/7/12, EDD 5/15/13
    MW interview said 5/17/13 and changed back to 5/15/13 after first visit

I have an appt tomorrow. I am anxious to see what she says considering the last time I was in her office she sent me to L&D to have my high bp monitored. <

BabyFruit Ticker
  •  

1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc)

No appointment this week.  Go back next Thursday for my 36 week checkup.  So ready to meet our litt

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What's going on this week? (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc) I got put on 24 hour urine catch and bed rest last night due to high BP. My braxton hicks have stopped almost completely, and on the monitor last night there was absolutely no contr

• 1. What's going on this week? (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc)

Just got back from a now weekly appt. and u/s. Baby looked good, placenta looked healthy. My BP was 102/68 -- better than my non-pregnant BP.

2. Thoughts

• 1. What's going on this week? Have my 34 week appt on Thursday. We are also getting our car seats installed Thursday too! 

2. T&P's--sending T&P's to the ladies on bed rest and who have delivered early.

3. Something good/funny

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc) <

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. I got to do the exciting 24 hour urine catch. My BP has been on the high end of normal this whole pregnancy, and since my feet and ankles have started swelling in the last couple of weeks my midwife thought we'd better run some labs to rule out pre

• 1. What's going on this week?  (appointments, symptoms, concerns, etc):
    Nothing really.  No appointments til next week.

2. Thoughts/prayers: None I can think of right now.

3. Something good/funny that happ

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010- Got married after 6 years of dating
    May 2013- Bennett was born
    Nov 2014- BFP! Due Date 7/27/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"