Postpartum Depression

Support needed!!!!

I'm calling my doctor tomorrow. I'm sure I have PPD. I've struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life but this is the worst. I need support that this will go away, please! I feel like this is going to last forever.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Support needed!!!!

• Hugs! I can't tell you that it will go away completely, but I can tell you that you'll always have people there for you! 

• i didnt even KNOW that i must have struggled with anxiety until it got so bad after my second child that i finally HAD to do something about it! i started zoloft & was actually gitty, giggling & laughing as i drove home from the mall the first

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• with help from a counselor and medication it will mostly go away, I had it with my first and waited until she was 3 months old to get help. It was almost completely gone by 6 months and I have almost no support system so a counselor and meds wer
  • It doesn't last forever...even though it feels like it will!! You will get better...eventually, promise. You just have to wait it out as hard as that is. In the mean time a good therapist and the right dr and meds will make it A LOT better! Get the prope
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...

BabyFetus Ticker