Postpartum Depression

Support needed!!!!

I'm calling my doctor tomorrow. I'm sure I have PPD. I've struggled with anxiety and depression my whole life but this is the worst. I need support that this will go away, please! I feel like this is going to last forever.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Support needed!!!!

• Hugs! I can't tell you that it will go away completely, but I can tell you that you'll always have people there for you! 

• i didnt even KNOW that i must have struggled with anxiety until it got so bad after my second child that i finally HAD to do something about it! i started zoloft & was actually gitty, giggling & laughing as i drove home from the mall the first

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • with help from a counselor and medication it will mostly go away, I had it with my first and waited until she was 3 months old to get help. It was almost completely gone by 6 months and I have almost no support system so a counselor and meds wer
  • It doesn't last forever...even though it feels like it will!! You will get better...eventually, promise. You just have to wait it out as hard as that is. In the mean time a good therapist and the right dr and meds will make it A LOT better! Get the prope
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"