Pregnant after 35

Is it too late to back out?

I'm kidding...sort of.  It's just that I am starting to wonder why on earth I thought I wanted 2 kids.  I have such a nice life with my daughter and DH, we have a good routine, we all get our sleep & we have a lot of fun together.  Now I am about to upend everything with a newborn.  I'm going to upset my daughter's life and I'm worried about how she'll take it.  She has a lot going on right now too - potty training, for one.  How do I make sure she gets the attention she needs?  On the flip side, what if I end up ignoring the new baby in favor of her? Not to mention that for at least 2-3 months, DH and I will not be getting good sleep.  I have a history of PPD and not sleeping is definitely a big contributing factor to that.  Just being pregnant, I feel like I'm barely hanging on.  How will I manage with a new baby?  I'm also worried about how I'll feel about the new baby.  Do I have room in my heart for 2 kids?  I sure hope so, but I just don't know.

Why did I think this was a good idea?  Because I sure thought so last summer when I got knocked up.  Well, thanks for listening to my rant! 

Me - 38 DH - 38 DD - 2 pregnancy

Re: Is it too late to back out?