February 2012 Moms

What to do? TTC...

Ok, so some back history to understand...I've had a couple of miscarriages early on and tend to like to wait to test, but I have NO idea what to do with this situation...WWYD?

My AF have been all over since I started tracking them in September (DH and I have plans to TTC come April!)...here's what they've looked like:

9/22/12

10/23/12

11/17/12 (MC)

12/13/12

1/6/13

2/3/13

2/28/13 most recent

Looking at my cycles this is the longest I've gone (4 weeks 4 days) between AFs. DH and I talked and think it's best to test this weekend just in case as I don't want a false negative. WWYD? Advice please :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What to do? TTC...

• Wait for the weekend or get a digital now!
    [center]Feb 12' December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Christmas Movie - Meet me in St Louis[/center]
    [center]image GIFSoup[/center]

[center]image[/center]

[center]"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27[/center]

[center]The Mr & I= Met in Oct 2005[/center]
    [center]Engaged Oct 2007[/center]
    [center]Married Aug 2008[/center]
    [center]BFP May 26, 2011 EDD Feb 2, 2012[/center]
    [center]DS born Jan 14, 2012 "I saw God today"[/center]
    [center]A Mothers Love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.[/center]
  • I'd be testing already as well!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • image jldubb0626:
    I'd be testing already as well!

Yup this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• Did you have any signs of ovulationpains, CM, anything you usually get? I am terrible at waiting, so would POAS inless I had some clue of timing!

BFP 4.17.13   EDD 12.29.13  Miscarriage discovered at 8w3d

BFP 10.7.13  EDD 6.20.14

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage

• image MollySm:
    Did you have any signs of ovulationpains, CM, anything you usually get? I am terrible at waiting, so would POAS inless I

BabyFruit Ticker