Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

Re: Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

• Options
    Everytime we leave the house! You never know when the baby is going to get hungry!
  • Options
    I find myself packing snacks on the go everyday. My little guy loves to be outside so I be sure to have a snack bar or fruit pouch for when he needs a snack. I always bring them when we go on fun outings or run errands too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I pack snacks every time we go out bc I'm not sure if we get stuck somewhere or takes longer to run errands and my daughter gets hungry and its usually at the weirdest times lol
    She loves Ella's and its so easy for her to eat and so healthy. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    all our family lives far away, so on our many roadtrips we are always looking for healthy snacks that don't require a bib- these are perfect!
  • Options
    Always! There's currently 2 hiding in my purse in case of emergency...one in my car...and two or three more in our diaper bag!
  • Options
    We keep a go to snack in the diaper bag at all times just in case.  We pack snack on the go with some forethought whenever we are going on a longer car ride than an hour, and always when we go out of town to visit family.
  • Options
    Every time we leave the house!  When we go to the grocery store, the park, and I keep these pouches in the car.  My two year old always wants a "snack" so they are super handy.  I usually have one in my purse.
  • Options
    Anytime we leave the house
  • Options
    We are just starting solids so we don't have to pack snacks yet. All we need right now is mommy's milk! :
  • Options
    EVERY DAY! I'm a bit paranoid so I load the diaper bag up with supplies every time I leave the house. You never know when you'll need something!
    Our little miracle!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Every time we go out! Never know when LO will decide to snack! Always a diaper bag essential!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use snack packs when I don't have enough time to quickly make something and LO is hungry which is usually NOW! lol!!!  I also pack them to go in our car, on grandparent visits, to the store or to the park and always have them in our diaper bag!
  • Options

We always have a snack with us as DS2 has a milk intolerance and becomes very cranky when hungry!  So errands, playdates, family visits, fun outings... pretty much if we are on the go we have a food pouch to keep the grouchies at bay!

My toddler also loves pouches but without the intolerance it is easier to find him a snack and he also doesn't get as grouchy when not feed.  But if little brother has one, we normally want one as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Whenever I go somewhere anywhere even a quick trip they are handy and my baby loves them...
  • Options
    Everywhere - it's so simple to pack a pouch and attachable spoon and you are done!
  • Options
    I always keep some in my diaper bag as back-up and pack them on trips just in case
  • Options
    Basically whenever I leave the house!!
  • Options
    I pack on the go snacks when I run errands or any other time we won't be home when my daughter will be eating.
  • Options
    Any time we leave the house...you never know what's going to come up and its always good to have something just in case. 
  • Options
    for trips to the store, day trips to the park,family playdates,family functions of any kind really :)
  • Options
    Always have them with us.  Whether is a trip to run errands, going to church or planning a day trip, we always have snacks packed to keep my daughter happy.  Plus, I don't like to resort to whatever is available, like fast food if she gets hungry.  I like to have Ella's healthy pouches available to feel good that she is getting the best nutrition.
  • Options
    For day care and when we go out on the weekends. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I'm headed out the door to run errands or shop at the mall!
  • Options
    Every time we get in the car just in case I have a hungry boy!!!
  • Options
    All the time! Any time we leave the house I pack snacks just in case. Sometimes more for me than my sweet girl! :
  • Options
    For road trips!!!
  • Options
    Always walking out the door.
  • Options
    I find myself packing snacks every day. I keep the diaper bag ready to go at a moment's notice. My 17 month old loves fruit puree pouches. One of his favorites is the Ella's Sweet Potato, Pumkin, Apple, Blueberry blend.
  • Options
    We pack on the go snacks every day we go out for mom and baby :
  • Options
    I pack snacks on-the-go every day. There is no telling when hunger will strike or where we might detour. I always try to be prepared.
  • Options
    I take snacks with me everywhere, you never know when the hunger strikes!
  • Options
    Every time we leave the house I pack some snacks . . . the zoo, the park, visiting friends/family. I always carry snacks with me!
  • Options
    I take snacks to go whenever we leave the house! A fed toddler is a happy toddler!
  • Options
    Pretty much any time we leave the house!
  • Options
    For errands, visiting family, going to the park, anytime we leave the house!
  • Options
    Anytime we are visiting family who doesn't live in our city. Even running errands!
  • Options
    We always pack on-the-go snacks wherever we go.  C always gets hungry as soon as we leave the house. I love these pouches because he gets his veggies without fighting!
  • Options
    Everywhere we go. Short or long trip. Snacks make my guy happy!
  • Options

We always have snacks in our bag.  Never know when the baby will be hungry!!!

• Options
    Honestly we always eat to go pouches! They fit in our small pantry and our small fridge better. And they tend to have healthier, tastier options than most of the jarred foods. But we usually have a pouch or two in the diaper bag to eat at family get togethers (since everyone else is eating!). 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"