December 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Morning B!tchfest

Re: Monday Morning B!tchfest

• Options
    Dear MIL,

I am so excited that you are as excited as you are about the new baby, but under no circumstances will my baby be calling YOU "mama bear".

Also to the pimples on my face that showed up over night. You suck!
  • Options
    I just noticed the Downton Abbey love. DH and I are both obsessed with that show. We only have the last episode left and I'm going to be depressed when it's over. Don't we have to wait forever for the next season?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Mama bear.  I know that's not funny to you but thank you for the laugh!  I hope this kid's grandparents are not into the oddball names.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrbatesisinnocent:
    Dear MIL,

I am so excited that you are as excited as you are about the new baby, but under no circu
  • Options
    My husband has a super long shift today, it's just making me pissy. He has a demanding job, long hours.. I'm used to this. We've been together for a long time. But sometimes (like when I'm hormonal, apparently) it makes me stabby and I just wish he could
    photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• Options

imageTheTraveler:
    My husband has a super long shift today, it's just making me pissy. He has a demanding job, long hours.. I'm used
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    I was getting a jump start on ordering some mat clothes since gap online is extra 40 off today woo hoo and every time I clicked on something cute and cheap they didn't have my size. Sorry if I'm not an XS or an XXXL. Jerks!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    imageMrsQueale:

imageTheTrave

• Options
    imageMrbatesisinnocent:
    Dear MIL,

I am so excited that you are as excited as you are about the new baby, but under no circu

• Options
    imageTheTraveler:
    imageMrsQueale
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageMrsQueale:
    imageTheTraveler

• Options
    I'm trying to do the 3 day potty training method with my son while I'm home on spring break. The problem is the hormones have me being a complete miserable b!tch! I feel so sorry for my son who is currently in his room for 2 minutes because mommy needs a
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrsP821:

imageLawren:</s
  • Options
    imageTheTraveler:
    imageMrsQueale

• Options
    Haha! Thanks for the funny feedback. I'm sure since it is so early in my pregnancy that mama bear will blow over, but it definitely took some restraint to not lash out over it.

You girls are great!
  • Options

B!tching about the fact that the wedding cake baker called me Saturday to tell me they are closing down and cannot do my wedding cake anymore.  The wedding is in 18 days and this is going to suck a$$ trying to find another one now!  I am thin

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imageKFED103:
    imageTheTraveler:</str
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageadawn1981:
    B!tching about the fact that the wedding cake baker called me Saturday to tell me they are closing down and cannot do my
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Options

imageMrsQueale:
     Haha, yup! My crazy girls make sure that I'm never alone. Yay! It's a tough business sometimes.
    </BL

• Options

Dear MIL,

It would have been nice if you had some sort of reaction when H and I told you we were going to be having your first grandchild.   Just sitting there and not saying anything was not cool.

Your loving d

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Options

My husband left yesterday for Ghana. He is doing a medical project there through his school. He will be gone for a WHOLE MONTH! He will miss the first heartbeat on Thursday.

We also MC earlier this year so I am scared that it will happen

imageimage

• Options

imageKFED103:
    I was getting a jump start on ordering some mat clothes since gap online is extra 40 off today woo hoo and every time
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagenyg2042:

Dear MIL,

It would have been nice if you had some sort of reaction when H and I told you we were going to

• Options
    Mine is that I have started having INSANE dreams. Last night, the bad dream woke me up and kept me awake until 30 minutes before my alarm goes off. This is the third violent dream I've had in a week!
  • Options
    Dear Co Worker

Why do you have to be in such a bad mood that you put everyone else around you in a bad mood. No one wants to be stuck in a office with you if that's the way you are going to act!
  • Options
    Pregnancy brain you suck! I am sooo exasperated with myself. I took soooo many pictures yesterday on Easter, or rather thought I was. Just realized the effing card wasn't in the digital camera. Easter fail!
  • Options
    Hi. I was discouraged that I had to block someone on the Military Families page...already!  I just started using this site again as we're newly pregnant.  I thought this site was to uplift and motivate each other but I guess there are always a f
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"