November 2012 Moms

LNCI

Starting early since a lot of us are probably tired from the holiday craziness and ready to crash. Good Easter! Benjamin pooped out on the way home and slept till about 7:15. Fed him, tons of tummy time and playing, bath, and now at 9:15 nursing him again. I'm going to bed as soon as he does though because I'm exhausted. DH has been asleep since we got home! Um, who got up every 3 hours last night?! Haha
Hoping we all have sleepy babes. Maybe that'll be their Easter gift to us!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• My lo was sooo tired by the end of the day! She was fighting it so hard too! But she's definitely sleeping great now! Hoping for a very good night!
    imageimage
    BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • we just got home at 10 pm ... she slept the whole way home but of course is awake and fussing....

paci in mouth with our hand over her face while rubbing her eyebrows usually put her to sleep.... wish us luck... not too concerned... 1st night in

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 2:15 already up for the second time :/ I was hoping for some decent sleep. she laid down about 8:30 and was up at 12am and now 2:15. I was exhausted from the day and was asleep at 10, so I'm sleeping in 2 hr intervals so far. I really want more! plusalso,

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 130 here andcj fell asleep around 10. I miss 5-6 hour stretches, now we are in a weird time I can't wake him at 4 to feed him again, but I can't imagine he'll make it till 7 am either. I think I am going to just have to suck it up and at a 12 am dream

our little snow baby
  • 2:20 here and feeding baby H. Im thirsty and of course I forgot to have a drink of water ready next to me, you'd think I would have learned by now.
    We had a long busy day out of town. He did great and was evensong smiley at bedtime it made me want
  • There is a little hope for us yet! Cole just did a 4 1/2 hour stretch. He was down at 8, up from 10:15 to 11:15 but the slept til 3:45. I went to bed just after him so this is already more sleep than I've had in the last 4 days or so. If I can just get a
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• 4 and a half hours is the longest Benjamin has slept in weeks. I'm so glad. 9 to 1:30 felt so great. Especially since I went to bed at 9:30. He usually gets up again at 3 or 4 so we'll see. We have another weighed feeding tomorrow and I'm praying the craz

• kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary

430 here. Most nights B will wake up within 30 mins to 1 1/2 hrs after I put him to bed. I'm trying to build a little bm supply in the freezer because I have to travel for work on Wed. So when he didn't wake after 2 hrs last night, I decided to pump.I&

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 4 mo sleep regression stinks. 2:45 here but at least this is his first time up and he went down at 9 so we got a good stretch. Every time I get him in the middle of the night lately he has been wet from leaky diaper. Hate that. Not sure why this is just s