Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What's the point?

DS just slept 7 1/2 hours! But really! When you are BFing and you wake up every 30 minutes then lay there awake after the 5th hour because you really have to pee and are super engorged... What's the point? FTM alert! 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: What's the point?

• STM says that once you have 2 kids keeping you busy all day, you don't wake up every 30 min! In fact, you only wake up when baby has been crying for a couple minutes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekielpinskim:
    STM says that once you have 2 kids keeping you busy all day, you don't wake up every 30 min! In fact, you only wa
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekielpinskim:
    STM says that once you have 2 kids keeping you busy all day, you don't wake up every 30 min! In fact, you only wa
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekielpinskim:
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekielpinskim:
    photo 997d7ce2-9f44-4a90-b78f-0ddf5f488d41_zps82d963f4.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your body will learn to stop making so much overnight.
  • I used to wake up even when DS1 was still asleep... And find myself just staring at him and wishing I was sleeping. Now, I don't fully wake up unless I am sure DS2 is hungry/wet etc. whew... Because I would be a mess busy all day with 2 and not sleeping a
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • I've just forced myself to start going back to sleep.  luckily DD sleeps in her crib pretty well, so she's in a completely different room and I can just turn down the monitor so I only hear the real cries, and not the little "active alert" noises

BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • I hear ya. Last night LO, who never goes for more than 5 hrs did 7! Unfortunately for me it was in the moby wrap...ah well she needs her sleep.
  • Hang in there - soon you won't have to pee as much and your breasts will regulate...then you'll love it.
  • imagekielpinskim:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"