December 2012 Moms

Teething?

Is anyone's LO to this stage? I'm a FTM so please forgive me if this is silly but how do you tell? The last 2 weeks LO has stopped sucking on everything and now chews on anything she can get her hands on. When I called the pedi's office the nurse said she wouldn't be teething until close to 6 months. What are the "usual" signs?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teething?

• I think my LO is showing the first signs of teething. I've heard it can happen around now and there can be some movement, but we might not actually see teeth for awhile. He was drooling, didn't care about his pacifier, and the only thing that would calm h
  • DS started teething at 10weeks, DD at 12weeks. Signs: Excessive drool, chomping on fists/ toys, fussy/dranky, gums feel squishy or warm. DS didn't get his first tooth till 6mo and I expect it will be the same for DD so we have a while to go. In the mea

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• Loading the player...
  • The nurse should have said "MOST babies don't SHOW teeth until 6 months. Babies can teeth or weeks, commonly starting at 3-4 months. And in rare cases earlier. Some babies are born with teeth.
  • Thanks ladies :) I may try the teething tablets and look into the amber necklace.
  • imagespencermaegan:
    Thanks ladies :) I may try the teething tablets and look into the amber necklace.

I th

photo MeandBubs.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"