July 2012 Moms

How long are LO's naps?

DS takes 2-3 30 minute naps a day.  The times vary day to day.  I dropped him of at day care last week, and my DCP was telling me that most of her kids at that age take a 1.5-2 hr nap in the afternoon, as well as a morning nap!  I didn't know that he was out of the norm, and now I know why my mom friends always have a cleaner house than me!  (At least that's my excuse, lol!)  What does your LO's nap schedule look like?  There have to be other cat-nappers out there!

Re: How long are LO's naps?

• We get about 3-4 naps per day, about 40min long.

Once in a while she'll nap for 90min, then take 2 very short (25-30) naps.

imageimageimage
    photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

• DD usually naps twice per day, anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours each time. If her morning nap is short, she'll make up for it in the afternoon. Generally she naps about 3 hours per day between the two naps.
  • On good days, he'll take a 1.5-2 hour morning nap and a 1-2 hour late afternoon nap.  That varies though, like yesterday my DCP said he only took one 2 hour nap.  Other days he might only take a 30 minute afternoon nap if something wakes him up
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL I thought the post was going to say How long are LO's nails?

2 90 minute naps here, though sometimes he'll go 2 or even 3 hours.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We get 2-3 30 minute (like on the nose 30 minutes) naps per day. The 3rd is if he's wicked tired.
    E 7.26.12 | A 2.11.14

• image summergirl1211:
    DD usually naps twice per day, anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours each time. If her morning nap is short, she
    My little buttercup has the sweetest smile.OMFG I cannot get a signature to work. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Em does two 1.5-2 hour naps a day 
    Married 5.14.2011 Surprise BFP 11.2.2011 Emily Carolina 7.13.12 BFP#2 6.1.2013 Confirmed MC 7.3.2013. D and E 7.18.2013 BFP #3 1.15.14 EDD 9.25.14
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD: Hip click noted at birth. Ultrasound at 6w Dx severe hip dysplasia. Placed in Pavlik Harness at 7w. Ultrasound at 9.5w showed no improvement, surgery scheduled for spring 2013. 3-13-13 Open reduction of left hip with spica cast placement. 4-2-13 Open reduction of right hip with spica cast change. 5-14-13 Spica cast change. 6-17-13 Cast removed and placed in a hip brace. 7-11-13 Cleared to wear hip brace only at night. 7-26-2013 Brace free!!! 9-14-13 We have a CRAWLER!!! 10-14-13 Standing!!! 12-15-13 FIRST STEPS!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Three naps a day for 1 to 1.5 hours each. Sometimes the afternoon nap runs up to 2 hours but that is rare.

• Great post! I've been thinking I have an abnormally awake LO. He sounds a out the same as many of th pp's. some days 2 30 minute naps. Every once in a blue moon the DC will write he slept 1.5 hours but that is not the norm. You would think he would be sle

• DS is cat napper too. He usually takes 3 30-45 min naps a day. Every now and then he'll take a longer morning nap for an hour or so, but that's rare. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My baby doesn't sleep. She'll take a thirty minute nap in the morning, and then the afternoon nap is anything from fifteen minutes to an hour, if I'm very lucky. Usually the longer naps happen in the running stroller. I think I'd have to turn into an u

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Twice a day, 1 and a half to 2 and a half hours long.