Breastfeeding

How to transition a MSPI baby off of BM

My LO is almost 10 months. I can't pump enough so I supplement formula for daycare. How did moms of MSPI transition their baby from BM/formula to "milk"? What milk did LO take? How did you test if still intolerant? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to transition a MSPI baby off of BM

• We just did a watch and see. If you are not using special formula and he seems fine I don?t think you will have issues. At first with my DD I hid half breast milk/half almond and that went well but once she was to all almond she did not like it. Then we
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • He is on nutrigramen sp? so special formula. I will take it slow and hopefully he will out grow intolerance by 1. Thanks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm at about the same place as you - I mentioned it to my pedi at our 9m and he said to hold off on WCM (or any dairy) until after a year for her.  He said if we want to start adding/subbing some milk closer to 12months to try coconut milk

image   image

• "rather than straight cow's milk for a trial, If you do want to try out dairy products, I would try a bit of baby yogurt or cheese. the protein in altered a bit and may be more digestible, especially the yogurt with active cultures. "

Th

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"