February 2012 Moms

CPW: Makeup

Re: CPW: Makeup

• I put on three things - foundation (anti-aging, eek!), eye liner and mascara.  That's it.  Some days I skip the liner but I get "are you tired" a lot when I do.
  • If I wear makeup it's just mascara because my eyelashes are short and few. Otherwise I'm all natural!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If I am not leaving the house I don't wear it. If I am I am wearing AT LEAST foundation and probably mascara, if not more. 
  • I love buying make-up and am good at applying it, but I am too lazy to put it on most of the time.

If I do wear make-up, it is usually on my eyes (eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara). I also use translucent powder and blush sometimes. I don't ever use

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wear foundation, blush, a mineralized powder, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.  I feel like I look unprofessional and half done if I go to work without make up.  Thankfully I have mastered this and it takes me 2 minutes to do my make up.&
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If I'm staying home I don't put any on, ifI'm running errands I put on foundation, concealer, powder and blush, if I'm going to a restaurant or somewhere nice I put on all my make up.
    [center]Feb 12' December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Christmas Movie - Meet me in St Louis[/center]
    [center]image GIFSoup[/center]

[center]image[/center]

[center]"I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." I Samuel 1:27[/center]

[center]The Mr & I= Met in Oct 2005[/center]
    [center]Engaged Oct 2007[/center]
    [center]Married Aug 2008[/center]
    [center]BFP May 26, 2011 EDD Feb 2, 2012[/center]
    [center]DS born Jan 14, 2012 "I saw God today"[/center]
    [center]A Mothers Love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.[/center]