My number went down today to 2.32, so it's a no go. I meet with the RE tomorrow at 1pm to see if we can immediately do a cycle or if I have to wait for a cycle and then restart. The coordinator wasn't sure if the RE was going to rule this a biochemical pregnancy or a negative since the number never went over 10, and that will determine when we can cycle again.
Thanks for all the positive thoughts ladies! :) I'm ok that things didn't work out--we still have 5 more embryos, and hopefully Adalyn will have a sibling from that. Granted, I'm not thrilled, but I'm not devastated either. I'll let you know what the RE says tomorrow.