Babies: 0 - 3 Months

In-between clothes

Curious what others of you are doing for what I call "in-between" clothes...No longer pregnant so those clothes are really baggy in all the wrong places and a little tight in the chest. Also, they are not all ideal for breastfeeding (I wore a lot of sweater dresses). Yet I'm also not ready for my old clothes.

Are you buying a few inexpensive things to hold you over until your weight stabilizes (or returns to original hopefully!). Or just wearing your maternity clothes all baggy? I feel like a slob in them and would like to feel "together" again but don't want to spend a lot when I'm hopefully in a temporary state, you know? 

Re: In-between clothes

• I have been doing yoga pants with flip flops, t shirts and cardigans or maxi dresses.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • i am still sort of in that in-between stage, but fit into most of my old clothes. i bought myself some clothes from the clearance racks & on sale that made me feel wonderful about myself & my new size. it made me feel alot better about not fitting
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Until I was able to fit comfortably in my pre pregnancy clothes, I wore maternity jeans, sweatpants or lounge pants, and T shirts that weren't too fitted. Sweatpants and a T shirt was pretty much my uniform for a few weeks.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 :)
    BFP #2 on 1/3/14, EDD 9/13/14

• If I'm at home, I wear yoga pants or some sort of workout pant and a tank top. I don't fit into 98% of my clothes, so I got a pair of jeans from Target that fit and were under $30. I also got a couple loose but cute shirts on the clearance rack, and a

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • I continued to wear my maternity jeans until my old jeans fit. I also bought a few t-shirts at Old Navy in an in-between size (I think they were having a 2 for $16 deal or something similar). I found a couple of cute outfits on clearance at Target for wor

Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • i'm going back to work in a few weeks so i have buying things that are work appropriate. i've mainly bought loose fitting blouses from forever 21 and old navy. i bought a couple more wrap dresses from target and piperline. both the loose blouses and wrap
  • I have been wearing my "fat" jeans with either the bella band or an extender or a hair tie through the button hole. As for shirts, I wore mostly tight fitting things PP, so there are still some of my early pregnancy maternity shirts that I can wear withou
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • jcar2jcar2
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I'm 6 weeks pp and still wearing pajamas and sweats everyday. None of my prepregnancy clothes fit. I did buy some shirts on clearance in a size larger than I normally wear before giving birth and I just ordered some jeans online that I'm hoping will fit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Our Little Angel: BFP 1/25/2014 (EDD 10/4/2014), u/s #1 3/6/2014, u/s #2 3/18/2014 no heartbeat, mmc

image

My Chart
                                                                                    All AL Welcome 
  • PJ's around the house for me.  Secondhand thrift store clothes for dr. appointments.  I'm not ashamed, I love goodwill.  20 bucks and I had two nice outfits.  Plus I have a couple friends that recently lost weight and are going