1) Married for two years, age 22+, weight was 45, now 62,
2) suffered two miscarriages one after the other, I did all my fertile test after the 2nd mc and it turned out everything was fine and normal
2a) It has been 1 yr and 3month since my last mc, during all of this i have been having normal cycle,
3) trying to conceive since jan 2013, TRYING TO CONCIEVE ONLY FOR 3 months,
4) usually I have very regular 5-7 days, and normal periods once every 28-30 days,
4a) I get my period with very heavy cramping prior to the flow,
5) I suffer irregularity of menstruation when I go visiting a particular city,
5a) everytime I spot or bleed I happen to have another normal flow with cramps.
But this month was different, I flow was in the following manner this month:
my period was due on feb 21
a) I started to spot on 18 till the 25th, I say spot because it was i little heavier for spotting but way lighter for bleeding,
b) again I started to spot on 7th till the 15th,
c) and again on 23rd, but nothing yesterday or today yet,
d) all of these spotting I got was not accompanied with any abdominal cramp, so according to my body cycle these are not my normal flow or period.
1) what could possibly be the reason behind my irregular period this month?
2) does it indicate reproductive health problems?
3) is it normal to have it once in a while?