November 2012 Moms

LNCI

Since I'm being a Thursday PW, I should finish it out lol

After 10 here.. Waiting for DH to get home from work.
I'm not a fan of doing this evening routine alone.. And of course being home alone.
I realize how lucky I am having DHs help, every day.

Anywho, I've got an over tired baby that seems to need a lot of attention tonight.

Good night TB!

DD- 11/25/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: LNCI

• I had an over tired baby as well. she was screaming and pretty much demanding her bedtime routine at 7:20 tonight. she was asleep in her bed by 8pm which was a really nice change of pace! up at 11:15 to eat and up again now at 2:30. not the worst night. a
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope it's a quiet night because everyone is sleeping through. 3 am here and I just finished nursing CJ and put him down. I am just now making sure he is asleep. Poor kiddo woke up at 2 am and I put his paci in his mouth hoping he just had a gas attack..

our little snow baby
  • image laxkal23:
    I hope it's a quiet night because everyone is sleeping through. 3 am here and I just finished nursing CJ and put him

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1:30. Last couple of nights this has been our new time to eat. I'm blaming it on the fact that we have had a really busy week so she's been needing the earlier wake up. It's still been 5.5 hours since the last time she are, so I'm not totally complaining,
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary

Almost 3AM. We've been up about every hour again and the only way i can get him back to sleep is to feed him. DH just tried to soothe him, but he only cried harder. How is this boy still hungry?? 

I re -swaddled him with arms in, tried extra

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Happy anniversary lax and Persephone! It's 4am and up feeding cole for the first time. Another 7 plus hour stretch. I'm hoping I can get a few more hours in since I don't have to work today.

I'm nervous and excited because we starting moving
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Happy anniversary, lax and persephonerose!

Kristen, GL with the move. We are moving soon and I am really attached to our house, so I hear you!

It's 4:31 here. H's 2nd time up, which is vastly better than last night's every 2 ho

image   My chart 

• I'm so happy to read the posts in the LNCI tonight/this morning. H has also been eating every 2.5 hours the last two nights. I was beginning to worry hewwasn't eating enough during the day and was getting messed up with eating times. He also seems to be w

• We've been up all.dang.night. Idk if she had a tummy ache or what, but this kid could not stay asleep. She's currently in bed next to me kicking and snorting away. I'm trying my hardest not to fall asleep, so I'm posting. We are not getting up right now.

• I think we are entering in to the 4 month sleep regression. It's only been a few nights, and I'm already dying. He used to sleep 8:30 to 5 or 6. Tonight so far we have been up at midnight, 2, 3:30. Funnnnnn.
  • Lax and Persephone....happy anniversary!

Kristen...good luck with the move. I was so emotional when I moved out of my apartment when I got married, I can't imagine leaving the place you brought babies too! But just think.....it's a good thing...n

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Benjamin slept 9 to 3. Thanks to the formula finally satisfying him. Poor guy. Totally warm and whining so I took his temp. 100.2 underarm so I called advice nurse and have him some Tylenol. First fever. So sad. I heard him whining on the monitor around m

• image BabyMakes 3:
    Benjamin slept 9 to 3. Thanks to the formula finally satisfying him. Poor guy. Totally warm and whining so I took his
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards