TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1) Spring has officially sprung... any big spring plans?
2) Anyone interested in a fantasy baseball league? I know the football league did pretty well and I know we have some baseball fans here.
3-5 are you.
None really. We attempted a bunch of our spring cleaning before the baby came.
Anyone interested in a fantasy baseball league? I know the football
1) It is currently 11 degrees here with a winchill of 10 degrees which makes it feel like 1 degree. Spring is not here in Wisconsin, and all I want to do is fish and golf at this point. Average temp this time of year is 44 degrees, and we are not proje
Other than having a kid, not really. That is obviously taking most of the focus I'll probably have to help my MIL move in to whatever they buy/rent in our area.
1) Finding money to buy my annuals and a few more perennials for around our house. I also have to get my chain saw fixed to cut up the large branches I cut down in the Fall.
2) I am not a baseball fan so I would say no.
1) Spring has officially sprung... any big s
planning a few vacations and deep cleaning our house. But looking forward to Spring with the kid...swings, slides and kick ball all day, everyday!
2) Anyone interested in a
Last night she decided that it would be a good idea to address our current issue through open dialouge...during the tourney.
My reaction to while she was talking ensured that there would be none of that happening last night.
ladyjenna13:Last night she decided that it would be a good idea to address our current issue through open dialouge...during t
Last night she decided that it would be a good idea to address our current issue through open dialouge...during t