Multiples

twin skin swimsuit?

Hi,

4 of our closest friends and family are getting married in the next 8 months before the kids turn 1 year old!  It is going to be an adventure.  For one of my very very close friends I am going to her bachelorette party in mexico in June (first trip away from the boys!).  I am dreading many things about it, but one of them is putting on a swimsuit with my new found twin skin.  Any suggestions on types or brands of suits that worked with your body - the main issue is I used to wear bikinis (not that I was a small size or anything) but with the new "overhang" I'm figuring I don't want to share that and no one wants to see it :)  I actually didn't wear one peices because they were less flattering than bikinis since they are more tight to the skin.

i know in the scheme of things, this is small, but i was wondering if anyone had suggestions? i was thinking tankini, but many of them the part that covers the breasts are these small trianges and my newfound postpartum breastfeeding size would be a little obscene in most of those tops!

thanks!

TTC since October 2010.
Dx: unexplained IF
clomid x 3 = BFN
clomid/IUI #1 - BFP - EDD 7/13/2012 - missed Ab
clomid/IUI #2 & #3 - BFN
Follistim/IUI #1 (3 juicy follies) - BFP! EDD 12/19/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: twin skin swimsuit?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards