Birth Stories
Options

What did you pack?

Hi ladies,

Curious - did you actually pre-plan what you were bringing to the hospital with you?

How did you decide what to bring - friends/family, googling? Did you pack things you didn't use? Forget things you wish you packed?

Did you husband pack a bag of his own? What was in it? (My dad packed snacks and they were gone within an hour of my mom being in labor with me!)

I would love to hear!

Bump Jackie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What did you pack?

• Options
    The things that I wish I packed was my phone's wall charger, better going home clothes(we stopped at my Mom's resturant on the way home), something for me to do before labor really started(now I have a tablet or a laptop) cause hubby did not share the tv with me. My own pillow I like lots of pillows(i sleep with 4) and the flat one they have is not enough! I didn't worry about my hubby cause I sent him home the first and second night so he and I could sleep!!! And it was cheaper to eat across the street at Dairy Queen than eat the stuff they call food at the hospital.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Everything but the kitchen sick.....just kidding!

However I did pack:

All my own toiletries, cause trust me theirs suck.

My own jammies for afterwards

A Robe

Cell Phone (and for my first quarters....lol)

My Boppy Pillow

My Own Pillows

My Own Blanket

Slippers

Camera

Clothes for the Baby....I hated the little shirts they use

This time I will prob be taking my laptop...so we can watch movies!

My ex packed tons of food and dollar bills for more snacks and he also took clothes.

BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"