You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
I thought yesterday was Monday all day... Oops sorry!
I'll make them short and sweet for Jesselayne
1. If your fingernails/toenails are painted, what color are they?
2. What are on your feet?
1. My toenails are French tipped with purple and the big toes have really pretty flowers. I get like 4 pedicures a year so it will have to last until I can get American flags or something.
2. I have Halloween socks on. Yup.
1 Nothing on fingers - toes are a bright pink
2 Brown socks and brown Clarks pumps
1. Naked fingers and toes right now. I just bought some shimmery hot pink polish that will be going on my toes prior to leaving for our cruise next week.
2. Lime green socks.
1. No finger nail polish, but my toenails are dark pink.
IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944DS born 12/14/11
Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013
12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14 ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~
1. Green - due to the celebration of the holiday that was this past weekend. I even have Shamrocks painted on my big toes
2. Nothing right now as I just got out of the shower, but in search of my slippers as it is COLD here i
1. Nothing. I never do my fingers, because they seem to look terrible after about 2 days. My toes are almost always painted, but I haven't had time to do them lately.
2. Black ballet flats.
TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck
Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man. Born 12/2/11
TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended
Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good. Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.
Back with RE as of January 2014...
5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy
Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd
1. Toe nails are grey (with a fancier name than grey). Fingers are always bare.
2. Naked feet. Always naked feet at home.
1. Fingernails - none. I have the gross habit of biting my nails....Feet - old nail polish that is barely on... Ugh.
Nude color Steve Madden P-Heaven flats! I LOVE these shoes and have them in
1. No polish anywhere, although I'm planning on painting my nails orange for baseball opening day in April - go Giants
2. Black boots and black socks. It rained today and my waterproof shoe selection is limited (what can I say? I live in Calif
Clear polish on both fingernails and toes!
I am wearing black socks and tan Sketchers right now :-)
Awww thank you for thinking of me
1. No polish on nails or toes. I want a pedicure so bad!!
2. Gold ballet flats
1) I haven't done any painting projects with DD in forever, so nothing painted for the hands...
2) DH would say "sand paper!" The other day he commented about just how dry/scratchy/cracked my feet are - I told him he'd need to find a good p