Single Parents

Just a vent!

I have an almost 3 year old DS and some days he's great. Other days I'm ready to lock myself in a room somewhere. Today has been one of those days. Days like today make me want to call his a**hole of a father and tell him to be a freaking dad. (He's the type that only wnts to be a dad when it's convienent for him). Days like today I REALLY can't stand his father.

There's really no point to this post. Just had to get it off my chest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just a vent!

• I know how you feel! I have a 7 week old DS with colic. I want to beat BD every night. BD hasn't seen him in a month and doesn't even ask about him. I texted him a picture one day while DS was happy. He responded saying "such a happy baby". That pissed me

• This made me LOL inside. You always hate the daddy when you're in the muck of it, don't you? Hang in there!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My almost 4.5 year old daughter has a horrible attitude sometimes and I get to this point sometimes too.DD and I are very close and I love her to death but its frustrating being a single mom.  I wanna call my ex-husband and call him a piece o

• imagejjdillie:
    I know how you feel! I have a 7 week old DS with colic. I want to beat BD every night. BD hasn't seen him in a month
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way at times.
  • I feel the same way.  Except lucky me (insert sarcasm) my son goes with his dad and his GF 7 days a month.  If I ever complain to him his answer is that him and his GF and his mom would be more than happy to take my DS away from me and raise him
  • Men can be such a**holes sometimes.... I haven't heard from my BD since the day my DS was born, almost 4 months ago! He wasn't around or involved during my pregnancy, either. Even had the nerve to tell me "good luck getting child support without my SSN" a
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    photo 9df49095-cf0f-4192-a338-7695f445291a_zps876ddeb4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"