Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

S/O 15 Month Checkups

I saw in another thread that some bumpies said their pedis asked lots of questions at the 15 month appointment.  So what kinds of questions did they ask?  What were areas they were looking at?

Thanks in advance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.

Re: S/O 15 Month Checkups

• She asked when he started walking, how many "words" he knew (any sound they consistently use to label an object is considered a word, like DS says "deh" for dog, signs also count), whether he was using utensils, whether we offered him crayons to prac
    Food Blog

DS1: BFP: 4/4/2011 | EDD: 12/2/2011 | Born 11/21/2011
    DS2: BFP: 2/23/13 | EDD: 10/26/13 | We said goodbye: 6/2/13 (19w1d) due to pPROM

• Do you offer crayons?  Every single time we have tried he bites them and tries to eat them.  I'm not really worried about him eating crayons, but it just seemed like an obvious sign he wasn't ready for them.
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • I get a sheet to fill out when I come in the waiting room on well visits. I think its mostly can they respond to their name. Do they use words to describe what they want ( as much as possible for a 15 month old to do) I think they asked do they roll a

• image HilarityEnsued:
    Do you offer crayons?  Every single time we have tried he bites them and tries to eat them.  I'm not
    Food Blog

DS1: BFP: 4/4/2011 | EDD: 12/2/2011 | Born 11/21/2011
    DS2: BFP: 2/23/13 | EDD: 10/26/13 | We said goodbye: 6/2/13 (19w1d) due to pPROM

• Just some general learning things. she wanted to know about her walking, climbing. what pets we had around and how she was towards them/vice versa.   what she was eating.. if she was picky and what with.  How she was sleeping at night and s
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

" an angel saw in the book of life my baby to be birthed, she whispered as she closed the book, " to beautiful for earth".

• At every check up we get a 3-4 page questionnaire to fill out. They ask series of question having to do w/ communication, social skills, gross motor, fine motor & problem solving. You can usually answer yes, sometimes or not yet. 

Around

imageimage
    E 9.08, V 8.11, J 4.14
  • How is her diet, what is she eating/drinking

How is her sleep patterns

Status of walking

And words and sounds she is making

Our pedi is pretty awesome, she really just asks a few things, we answer then she gives a huge assesment

"You and me together can do anything, baby!!" DMB
    Married October 16th, 2010
    TTC #1 since October 2010
    1st BFP 1-12-11
    MC'd 1-22-11
    2nd BFP 2-15-11
    Our Wee One....**KENNEDY JO** born 10/3/11@ 36weeks via Csection
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Labor Buddy to **MRS.ATCH** Welcome Quinn 11-5-11**
  • image LalaMama81:

It's nothing you have to practice for. It isn't a test or anything.  

• image HilarityEnsued:
    Do you offer crayons?  Every single time we have tried he bites them and tries to eat them.  I'm not
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image HilarityEnsued:
    image LalaMa

imageimage
    E 9.08, V 8.11, J 4.14
  • image lanoue25:

How is her diet, what is she eating/drinking

How is her sleep patterns

Status of walking

And words

imageimage
    E 9.08, V 8.11, J 4.14
  • For us there was not any more questions than were asked at his 12 month check up.  They asked about walking, talking, if he responds to directions, sleeping, milk consumption, food intake....  They sent me home with an 18 month questionnaire tha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Words, pointing, walking, running, naming body parts, food and liquid intake, sleep habits, answering yes and no questions, understanding choices.  That's all I can remember right now...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We just got asked if he was walking yet and if he had more words than at 1.