April 2013 Moms
Options

Recommend your nursery furniture!

I am so frustrated with shopping for baby furniture. I have to buy online because the stores around here have hardly anything in stock. I cant find anything I feel confident ordering! Anything with good reviews seems to be too expensive. We want white, but if you found a decent brand, please tell me about it even if you bought a different color. I would love to spend no more than 500700 for the crib, dresser, and changing table, and I prefer a changing table that doesn't have open shelves something that's still useful after I'm done using it as a changing table. If I found a more expensive dresser that I loved, I don't even care if I have a changing table.

What did you buy??!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your nursery furniture!

• Options
    We bought Babi Italia furniture for DS. It's solid wood which was important to me. We got it on sale so it was about $700 for the crib and dresser. The dresser is beautiful and can be used past the baby stage. It has a piece on top that is raised that can
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    For DS1 we $600 dollar crib/changing table combo, it was Davinci, we bought it at cribs.com.  It is nice looking but not as sturdy as we would have hoped for it being so pricey.  For DS2 we bought a Graco crib I believe the style is called Sarah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Have you tried Babyletto (can find on Amazon) it typically gets great reviews and they have dressers and crib (Hudson line) that total about $700.  It's more of a modern look...not sure your style.  I don't have this brand, but I know friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I bought the Delta Bentley collection from Target -- I bought it in espresso, but they do have it in white.  The changing table has open shelves, so that doesn't meet you needs, but I love it and I love the crib -- best part was how easy both piec

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageJSS1002:

I bought the Delta Bentley collection from Target -- I bought it in espresso, but they do have it in white.  The

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I bought Baby Cache from BRU. I made my decision based on the B.aby B.argains reviews. Haven't tested it yet but am very pleased with the appearance, much more than I thought I would be.

i did not buy a changing table, will just use the dresser.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    We bought the Graco Victoria crib for $200 and a white 9 drawer IKEA dresser for $299 (SUPER sturdy and not at all cheap feeling). I just threw the changing pad on top and put diapers/wipes in the top drawers.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have the Graco Lauren crib for dd and really like it. We just did a dresser and put the changing pad on top, have the Ikea Birkland 3 drawer dresser and night stand it's plenty of space. And I have a white, 9 cubicle bookshelf (Martha Stewart, from H

• Options
    We bought the Sorelle Tuscany 4-1 which has the changer attached to the side of the crib. Once the child gets old enough, the changer becomes a nightstand. We got the matching 4 drawer dresser. BRU seems to be running the same deal they had when we bought
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    We ordered Stork Craft from walmart online (I'm in Canada though... But I'm assuming you have that brand in the states?).  They had lots of different styles and colours. If you are having a hard time finding a change table you like, you can consider
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

This time around we got furniture by Boori. We were very impressed with quality and ease of putting it together. It also shipped quickly from RightStart.com. We got a convertible crib and a tall bookcase. For now the bookcase will be used as open stora

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Sorry to post and run today, but thanks for all the input, ladies!  It gave me a lot to look into.  I ended up biting the bullet and ordering the Graco Lauren crib in white, which was what I kept going back to, and a Stork Craft combo dresser

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"