February 2013 Moms
Options

Smelly baby poo should I cut dairy

Lately LOs poo has smelled really bad. She is exclusively BF. My LC suggested cutting dairy so I am going to try that, but I was wondering if anyone has experience with this?
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: Smelly baby poo should I cut dairy

• Options
    imageByeByeBooze:
    I would keep eating dairy and let her poop smell. It's poop.

I considered that, but my
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    imageByeByeBooze:

I considered that, but my
    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is her poop still yellow? My pedi says not to worry about food sensitivities unless the poop is no longer yellow.
    Mommy to Seth (4) and Catherine Anne (13 mo.) Excited to welcome a third child in March of 2013!
  • Options

Does she seem uncomfortable? My younger daughter had dairy and soy intolerance and was miserable. Screaming and clearly in pain.

Now my son seems a bit uncomfortable, is very gassy and is getting congested, all of which are early signs of dairy a

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageByeByeBooze:

this! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagepenguingrrl:
    Does she seem uncomfortable? My younger daughter had dairy and soy intolerance and was miserable. Screaming and clearl
    View Full Size Image

• Options

imagejessicalgilmore:
    imagepe
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO's poop smells too, in fact even his farts are terrible! :) I tried not eating dairy for 2 days and no change, his poop still smelled. He doesn't seem uncomfortable so I guess he just has stinky farts and poop. But really, don't all farts and poop sm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"