It annoys me that I still can't make the clicky polls work. I thought I saw one on another board a couple of weeks ago, but when I click on the option, it doesn't do anything. Oh well.
So a non-clicky poll. Warning: For those who have not yet given birth, you might not want to read this yet.
My question: If you had given birth 100 years ago, would you have survived?
In a clicky poll I would have given the options:
- Yes, definitely, as I had no interventions / complications.
- Probably yes, but I'm not certain since I had interventions/complications
- Really no clue since my interventions/complications could have gone either way
- Probably not, but I might have had a fighting chance
- Definitely not. Without modern medicine, I couldn't have survived.