TTC After a Loss

Crazy Train Monday Edition

Good morning ladies, the train is rolling out a little late, the conductor got to have a sleep in!

This the place to vent about your cycle, symptoms, MF, obsessive FF checking, 5DPO BFN's, and all things TTCAL that are driving you completely out of your mind!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO:

Can I just ___________ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms:

Additional crazy here:
TTC #3 since Aug 2009
2 ds 2004 and 2009
8 angels, including one heteroectopic pregnancy
lost right tube

clotting/RPL panel results normal, genetic testing results normal
CD2 BW results FSH 5 LH 7 dx: PCOS Dec 2013

1500mg metformin started Dec 2013        
TTCAL siggy challenge: Unfortunate Sticker Placement

imageimageimage
My Chart
My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

Re: Crazy Train Monday Edition

• CGMBCGMB
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

Good morning Mlal. How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?? I'm a hot mess!!

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9

CD and/or DPO: 10DPT/9DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! POA(freaking)S

Signs & Symptoms: Everything. Exhausted, sicks, emotional, crampy/ twinge-y. But it's the stupid progesterone. So real symptoms? probably nothing.

Additional crazy here: I'm itching to POAS but I'm also a little terrified. I don't want a false positive again and to wtach that line get lighter. I don't have the best gut feeling about this cycle but I'm trying so hard not to throw in the towel yet. I hate this sh!t. Oh and my eye is all swollen today. I think I have a sty. Great freaking monday.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    [Both angel babies Dx with Turner Syndrome]
    Lilypie - (4WiB)

Everyone is always welcome.
  • Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10:

CD and/or DPO: CD 40

Can I just ____get KU_______ already?!?!

Signs Symptoms: kinda crampy.. its probably phantom tho. I'm good at that.

Additional crazy here: no real crazy to report. Just a question about tempting and times. Will me taking temps about 2 hours earlier than normal effect what FF says about O? We had the time change then my schedule got changed to an hour earlier that normal. So I've had to change my temp time.
    Trying for our first since April 2011
    BFP 10/4/2012. Due 6/11/13. M/C 11/3/12
    Diagnosed Hypothyroidism 9/4/13
    BFP #2 11/11/13 Due 7/24/14

Today, I am pregnant.  Today, I am happy.
    Everyone welcome
  • image ashleyross:

Good morning Mlal. How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?? I'm a hot mess!!

Signs & Symptoms: Everything. Exhausted, sicks, emotional, crampy/ twinge-y. But it's the stupid progesterone. So real symptoms? probably nothing.

Additional crazy here: I'm itching to POAS but I'm also a little terrified. I don't want a false positive again and to wtach that line get lighter. I don't have the best gut feeling about this cycle but I'm trying so hard not to throw in the towel yet. I hate this sh!t. Oh and my eye is all swollen today. I think I have a sty. Great freaking monday.

Oh, I hope your eye gets better soon.  If it is a sty, my granmother always used to say to rub a gold ring over it.  I have no clue if it works or not (probably not), but that is the first thing that jumped to mind.

My weekend was hectic.  DS2 had a sleepover bday party, 5 nine year olds running around, then family cake the next day.

When are you going to POAS?  I hate that progesterone intesifies the MF. FX for you!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image ashleyross:
    Good morning Mlal.nbsp;How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun??nbsp;I'm a hot mess!!
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9CD and/or DPO: 10DPT/9DPOCan I just ___________ already?!?! POAfreakingSSigns amp; Symptoms: Everything. Exhausted, sicks, emotional, crampy/ twingey. But it's the stupid progesterone. So real symptoms? probably nothing.Additional crazy here: I'm itching to POAS but I'm also a little terrified. I don't want a false positive again and to wtach that line get lighter. I don't have the best gut feeling about this cycle but I'm trying so hard not to throw in the towel yet. I hate this sh!t. Oh and my eye is all swollen today. I think I have a sty. Great freaking monday.
    Sorry about your eye. Hang in there you are so close to being able to test. Sending positive thoughts your way!

imageimageimage
    TTC since 2.12 
    BFP 11.14.12 (MC 12.2.12) EDD 7.24.13 
    Dx: Unexplained IF 12.13, Endometriosis 1.14
    IUI#1+Clomid 1.3.14 Missed Ectopic identified 1.28.14 (EDD 9.26.14) Lap. Surgery
    IUI#2.0+Letrozole Cancelled 1.28.14. IUI#2.1+Letrozole Cancelled 4.22.14
    IVF 6 eggs Retrieved 5 Fertilized 7.22.14 1 Blastocyst Transfer 7.27.14 
    BFP 8.5.14 Due 4.15 Feeling hopeful.
      All Welcome

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

CD and/or DPO: CD: 26, est 12DPO

Can I just _be done with this cycle_ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Crazy train went off the rails this weekend, ladies. I took a test every day...BFN with no room for interpretation on all three. I have one left, and I'm saving it for the AF due date, Thursday. I had spotting of various colors (TMI) at least once a day all weekend... I feel like daily spotting is bad sign.

Additional crazy here: The girls are usually sore at this point in my cycle, which is stupidly keeping my hope alive. I mean, seriously, who looks to a lack of sore bewbs as a pregnancy sign? This girl, apparently.

image    image 
    DD born 2.5.14!
    TTC since 2.2012. Three Early Losses (7.25.12 | 12.17.12 | 2.14.13). 
    TTC the final as of 11.2014.
    My Ovulation Chart

• image Saritaota614:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: CD and/or DPO: CD 40 Can I just ____get KU_______ already?!?! Signs Symptoms: kinda crampy.. its probably phantom tho. I'm good at that. Additional crazy here: no real crazy to report. Just a question about tempting and times. Will me taking temps about 2 hours earlier than normal effect what FF says about O? We had the time change then my schedule got changed to an hour earlier that normal. So I've had to change my temp time.

It potentially may.  My temp was a little higher yesterday morning, and I know when I temp a lot earlier/later than normal time my temps are off.  If it is close to O it could affect it, but may not.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Ashley -- ((HUGS)) sorry that your eye isn't cooperating with you this morning. I am super impressed with your ability to wait to POAS. I have no self-control.

image    image 
    DD born 2.5.14!
    TTC since 2.2012. Three Early Losses (7.25.12 | 12.17.12 | 2.14.13). 
    TTC the final as of 11.2014.
    My Ovulation Chart

• image ChiaWombat:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

Signs & Symptoms: Crazy train went off the rails this weekend, ladies. I took a test every day...BFN with no room for interpretation on all three. I have one left, and I'm saving it for the AF due date, Thursday. I had spotting of various colors (TMI) at least once a day all weekend... I feel like daily spotting is bad sign.

Additional crazy here: The girls are usually sore at this point in my cycle, which is stupidly keeping my hope alive. I mean, seriously, who looks to a lack of sore bewbs as a pregnancy sign? This girl, apparently.

Sorry for the bfn's.  Spotting can be fine(implantation) or bad (af making her way in slowly).  In any spotting I have ever had it has not been good.  ((hugs))

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• CGMBCGMB
    image mlal78:
    image ashleyross:

Oh, I hope your eye gets better soon.  If it is a sty, my granmother always used to say to rub a gold ring over it.  I have no clue if it works or not (probably not), but that is the first thing that jumped to mind.

My weekend was hectic.  DS2 had a sleepover bday party, 5 nine year olds running around, then family cake the next day.

When are you going to POAS?  I hate that progesterone intesifies the MF. FX for you!

Ya know I've actually heard that ring thing too. Weird. Maybe I'll try it. I mean What's the worst that could happen?

It does sounds like a crazy weekend for you! I'm sure he had a great time though! :) You need a weekend from your weekend!

I'm going to POAS on Wednesday. Or tomorrow. Wednesday. I should wait. I'll be 12DPT/11DPO. I have a new order of Wondfo's calling to me. Plus a couple FRER. My TTCAL testing drawer over-floweth. Wink

Lilypie - (4WiB)

• CGMBCGMB

image snegde:
    image ashleyross:
    Good morning Mlal.nbsp;How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun??nbsp;I'm a hot mess!! Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9CD and/or DPO: 10DPT/9DPOCan I just ___________ already?!?! POAfreakingSSigns amp; Symptoms: Everything. Exhausted, sicks, emotional, crampy/ twingey. But it's the stupid progesterone. So real symptoms? probably nothing.Additional crazy here: I'm itching to POAS but I'm also a little terrified. I don't want a false positive again and to wtach that line get lighter. I don't have the best gut feeling about this cycle but I'm trying so hard not to throw in the towel yet. I hate this sh!t. Oh and my eye is all swollen today. I think I have a sty. Great freaking monday.
    Sorry about your eye. Hang in there you are so close to being able to test. Sending positive thoughts your way!

Thank you, hun. {{hugs!!}}

Lilypie - (4WiB)

• KMW08KMW08
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    Crazy level: 1

CD1

Can I just ____get rid of these cramps_______ already?!?!

Signs Symptoms: extreme cramps, I'm still not used to them and they're awful!! Any advice on "controlling" them?

Additional crazy here: none yet.

AshleyRoss, make sure it's not pink eye, it's running wild around here!!

Married June 2008 ~ I'm 29 and DH 28 ~ TTC#1 Since 1/1/12

BFP#1 2/10/12 MC#1 3/03/12 natural @ 4-6wks

BFP#2 6/30/12 MC#2 8/07/12 blighted ovum @ 9wks d&c 8/9/12

BFP#3 5/09/13 MC#3 6/14/13 no hb @ 9wks d&c 6/19/13

BFP#4 3/18/14 - Please be a rainbow !!!! EDD 11/28/14 !! IT'S A BOY !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C

The Fruit || My Blog || My Chart

*~*~*Everybody is Welcome*~*~*

image  image image

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10

CD and/or DPO: CD48

Can I just __get AF__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Pure exhaustion regardless of how much sleep I get, Indigestion after everything I eat, Random brown spotting. 

Additional crazy here: Considering POAS today and tomorrow with FMU even though I know the chance of me being KU is about 1% (if not 0%).  But, I just got the Wondfo's I ordered to prepare for next cycle (if it ever wants to show up) so I have them to spare.  I know when ever I decide to call the doctor about once again not starting my period on my own, they'll make me POAS again anyway so no harm in checking it now I guess. 

I'm really starting to despise my ute.  

ETA: I forgot to add to the Signs & Symptoms section that I also despised the taste of beer this weekend.  Could not stomach it or any alcohol really, with the exception of 1 glass of wine.  
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
     imageimageimage
  • image ChiaWombat:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 6

I didn't get sore boobs until I was like 8 or 9 weeks so you're not the only one!  The only symptoms I had already when I got my first BFP was exhaustion. Good luck!  

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
     imageimageimage
  • image ashleyross:

FX for you lady! I hope this is your cycle! So sorry about your eye too and hope the swelling goes down. (((HUGS)))!

BFP: 9/3/98, DS born 5/7/99

Married DH: 12/10/11
    TTC: 12/2011

3 Angel babies in 2012
    1 Angel baby in 2014
    ~~~~Missing my Angels every day~~~~

Failed IF treatments in 2013

Break cycle:
    BFP: 8/25/13, DD born 5/2/14

September 2014:  TTC Rainbow baby #2

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD25/DPO12

Can I just ___________ already?!?! be tomorrow and be KU

Signs & Symptoms: Cervix position is telling me it probably isn't my cycle.

Additional crazy here: Tomorrow is my test date and I can't beleive I'm going to make it!  AF is also supossed to show tomorrow so I'm going to just wait things out. 

BFP #1 12.23.12—1.16.13 M/C @ 7w6d

BFP #2 3.14.13—EDD 11.20.13

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD 23

Can I just__have a temp spike and O__already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: been having headaches (not that unusual...history of migraines) some cramping on left side (where ectopic was located), some decreased appetite last week but seems like its back now

Additional crazy: Not sure I will O without the help of drugs. If it doesn't happen this cycle doc will prescribe me provera as well as clomid again for next cycle. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP#1 • 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD • MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 • 6/30/13 EDD 3/9/14...TWINS!! Baby A (BOY)-167 HB • Baby B (GIRL)-174 HB
    January 31, 2014 • Dominic Jayden 4lbs. 8oz.Ciara Aliyah 3lbs. 11oz. at 34w5d
  • image KMW08:
    Crazy level: 1 CD1 Can I just ____get rid of these cramps_______ already?!?! Signs Symptoms: extreme cramps, I'm still not used to them and they're awful!! Any advice on "controlling" them? Additional crazy here: none yet. AshleyRoss, make sure it's not pink eye, it's running wild around here!!

Ugh, sorry about the cramps, I get bad ones too.  My best bet is extra strength midol, and a heating pad.  The midol does not get rid of them, but it makes them manageable at least.  ((hugs))

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image ashx3renee:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 10

CD and/or DPO: CD48

Can I just __get AF__ already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Pure exhaustion regardless of how much sleep I get, Indigestion after everything I eat, Random brown spotting. 

Additional crazy here: Considering POAS today and tomorrow with FMU even though I know the chance of me being KU is about 1% (if not 0%).  But, I just got the Wondfo's I ordered to prepare for next cycle (if it ever wants to show up) so I have them to spare.  I know when ever I decide to call the doctor about once again not starting my period on my own, they'll make me POAS again anyway so no harm in checking it now I guess. 

I'm really starting to despise my ute.  

ETA: I forgot to add to the Signs & Symptoms section that I also despised the taste of beer this weekend.  Could not stomach it or any alcohol really, with the exception of 1 glass of wine.  

Hopefully she shows up soon for you.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image leopardgurl831:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD25/DPO12

Can I just ___________ already?!?! be tomorrow and be KU

Signs & Symptoms: Cervix position is telling me it probably isn't my cycle.

Additional crazy here: Tomorrow is my test date and I can't beleive I'm going to make it!  AF is also supossed to show tomorrow so I'm going to just wait things out. 

FX for you!

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image skeppler1:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 8

CD and/or DPO: CD 23

Can I just__have a temp spike and O__already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: been having headaches (not that unusual...history of migraines) some cramping on left side (where ectopic was located), some decreased appetite last week but seems like its back now

Additional crazy: Not sure I will O without the help of drugs. If it doesn't happen this cycle doc will prescribe me provera as well as clomid again for next cycle. 

I hope O comes soon for you.  After my ectopic (righ side, lost tube) I have noticed a lot more discomfort and sometimes pain when Oing from that side.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Good morning mlal! My weekend was relaxing.

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 2
    CD and/or DPO:CD 12

Can I just ___________ already?!?! Be pregnant.

Signs Symptoms: I got some sharp cramps on my lower left side last night And a bit of a dull ache this morning. Never had O pains before my m/c. Weird temps so far.

Additional crazy here: DH broke my heart last night. We were talking about plans in the upcoming months. His birthday is in a few weeks, we were talking about it and he got real quiet. When I asked if he was ok he said real quiet that he felt like he was getting old and hoped to have started a family by now. That he was just feeling sad. We just held each other and cried a little bit because there really isn't anything else to do.

I hate it. I hate that he is hurting and tries to be strong for me. I hate that I couldn't stay pregnant. I hate that we are all here. I hate that he is sad and I can't fix it. That's all. I know you ladies get it and I am so thankful for you. Big hugs.

imageimageimage
    TTC since 2.12 
    BFP 11.14.12 (MC 12.2.12) EDD 7.24.13 
    Dx: Unexplained IF 12.13, Endometriosis 1.14
    IUI#1+Clomid 1.3.14 Missed Ectopic identified 1.28.14 (EDD 9.26.14) Lap. Surgery
    IUI#2.0+Letrozole Cancelled 1.28.14. IUI#2.1+Letrozole Cancelled 4.22.14
    IVF 6 eggs Retrieved 5 Fertilized 7.22.14 1 Blastocyst Transfer 7.27.14 
    BFP 8.5.14 Due 4.15 Feeling hopeful.
      All Welcome

• image snegde:
    Good morning mlal! My weekend was relaxing. Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 2 CD and/or DPO:CD 12 Can I just ___________ already?!?! Be pregnant. Signs Symptoms: I got some sharp cramps on my lower left side last night And a bit of a dull ache this morning. Never had O pains before my m/c. Weird temps so far. Additional crazy here: DH broke my heart last night. We were talking about plans in the upcoming months. His birthday is in a few weeks, we were talking about it and he got real quiet. When I asked if he was ok he said real quiet that he felt like he was getting old and hoped to have started a family by now. That he was just feeling sad. We just held each other and cried a little bit because there really isn't anything else to do. I hate it. I hate that he is hurting and tries to be strong for me. I hate that I couldn't stay pregnant. I hate that we are all here. I hate that he is sad and I can't fix it. That's all. I know you ladies get it and I am so thankful for you. Big hugs.

Are you opking still?  The pains sound promising, are they down around your hip area?  I never used to get them either, and now I get nervous if I don't feel them!

((hugs)) to you and more ((hugs)) for  your dh.  THis whole loss and ttcal thing sucks.  Dh doesn't talk much about his feelings either, so it is a real shocker when he does say something.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: CD19, about 6ish DPO

Can I just  Fast forward through this 2WW already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing yet, I'm waaaay too early for MF right now.

Additional crazy here: I was so optimistic about this cycle at the beginning of my FW.  We had crazy good timing, a stark positive OPK, and O pains right along with it.  But, at the end of the week, DH and I got into a huge fight, and that stressed me the eff out.  I know that stress doesn't necessarly keep you from getting KU, but it's in the back of my mind now.  Also, I know people TTC can have emotions and blah blah, but TTCAL brain always jumps to the worst conclusions.  We are now on cycle 7 and if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will pass the anniversary of my first BFP very soon.  Blah!

BFP #1 4-10-2012, EDD 12-19-2012, ectopic discovered 5-01-12 at 6w6d
    BFP #2 3-22-2013, EDD 11-28-13, natural mc 4-09-13 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 6-10-2013, EDD 2-19-2014, DD born 2-12-14

Lilypie - (m3ND)

• image ashleen223:

Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 7

CD and/or DPO: CD19, about 6ish DPO

Can I just  Fast forward through this 2WW already?!?!

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing yet, I'm waaaay too early for MF right now.

Additional crazy here: I was so optimistic about this cycle at the beginning of my FW.  We had crazy good timing, a stark positive OPK, and O pains right along with it.  But, at the end of the week, DH and I got into a huge fight, and that stressed me the eff out.  I know that stress doesn't necessarly keep you from getting KU, but it's in the back of my mind now.  Also, I know people TTC can have emotions and blah blah, but TTCAL brain always jumps to the worst conclusions.  We are now on cycle 7 and if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I will pass the anniversary of my first BFP very soon.  Blah!

If I could fast forward it for you I would!  Just keep focusing on the goods, and forget about the fight.  ((hugs)) 

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~

• image snegde:
    Additional crazy here: DH broke my heart last night. We were talking about plans in the upcoming months. His birthday is in a few weeks, we were talking about it and he got real quiet. When I asked if he was ok he said real quiet that he felt like he was getting old and hoped to have started a family by now. That he was just feeling sad. We just held each other and cried a little bit because there really isn't anything else to do. I hate it. I hate that he is hurting and tries to be strong for me. I hate that I couldn't stay pregnant. I hate that we are all here. I hate that he is sad and I can't fix it. That's all. I know you ladies get it and I am so thankful for you. Big hugs.

*HUGS* for you and DH.  Its a hard thing to go through.

BFP #1 12.23.12—1.16.13 M/C @ 7w6d

BFP #2 3.14.13—EDD 11.20.13

• image ashleyross:
    image mlal78:
    image ashleyross:

Ya know I've actually heard that ring thing too. Weird. Maybe I'll try it. I mean What's the worst that could happen?

It does sounds like a crazy weekend for you! I'm sure he had a great time though! :) You need a weekend from your weekend!

I'm going to POAS on Wednesday. Or tomorrow. Wednesday. I should wait. I'll be 12DPT/11DPO. I have a new order of Wondfo's calling to me. Plus a couple FRER. My TTCAL testing drawer over-floweth. Wink

Good luck POAS! 

____________________________________________________________________________

image  image
    My Rainbow Clayton
    "Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf
    m/c #1 01/10/12
    BFP #2 01/18/13. EDD 09/10/13. Missed m/c 02/18/13. 
    BFP #3 5/1/13 DS born 1/13/14
    All AL Ladies always welcome on my posts!

• image KMW08:
    Crazy level: 1 CD1 Can I just ____get rid of these cramps_______ already?!?! Signs Symptoms: extreme cramps, I'm still not used to them and they're awful!! Any advice on "controlling" them? Additional crazy here: none yet. AshleyRoss, make sure it's not pink eye, it's running wild around here!!

The only thing I found that helped with my cramping was a heating pad. I got the rice bag kind that you heat up in the microwave. I even have a small one at work with me that I hide under a big sweater. There are the only thing that get me thru really crampy days!  

image  image
    My Rainbow Clayton
    "Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." -Gandalf
    m/c #1 01/10/12

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9.5

CD and/or DPO: CD26/8DPO

Can I just ___________ already?!?! POAS and get a BFP?!?!?

Signs Symptoms: nausea and a few cramps and twinges here and there

Additional crazy here: I am a dumb dumb and POAS yesterday on CD7! Lol! Yes I couldn't resist. I am now holding out until Wednesday on CD 10, we shall see!
    ~*~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding~*~ Proverbs 3:5

• Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: holding stead at a 5

CD and/or DPO: 21 days post m/c

Can I just ___________ already?!?! be done renovating my house and move completely in already??

Signs & Symptoms: Nothing which for right now I will take!

Additional crazy here: Just found out my 16 year old cousin is pg with a EDD of 2 weeks before what mine would have been in September. My grandma (who is closer than a mother to me) told me before I could tell her about the m/c. I burst into tears when she told me and I had to explain the m/c to her. ~fun times, NOT!~

image  image
    My Rainbow Clayton
    m/c #1 01/10/12

• image TrustNHaveFaith:
    Your level of crazy on a scale of 1 to 10: 9.5 CD and/or DPO: CD26/8DPO Can I just ___________ already?!?! POAS and get a BFP?!?!? Signs Symptoms: nausea and a few cramps and twinges here and there Additional crazy here: I am a dumb dumb and POAS yesterday on CD7! Lol! Yes I couldn't resist. I am now holding out until Wednesday on CD 10, we shall see!

Hopeufully the next couple of days go quickly for you.  And yes 7dpo is was yearly to poas and reasonably expect to see anything.  But, I have done the same thing just to get rid of the urge to poas.  Thank goodness for cheapie hpt's!  Now step away from them for another 3 or 4 days.

TTC #3 since Aug 2009
    2 ds 2004 and 2009
    lost right tube

imageimageimage
    My Chart
    My Blog

~*~All are welcome~*~