March 2013 Moms

**** Monday Ticker Change! ****

Congrats to all those who have their outside babies. Here's to us that are still waiting. . . .

Week/Fruit:

How are you feeling?:

Any news/updates?:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end?

ETA 10 would be VERY patient, 1 would be that you are currently doing jumping jacks to try to get LO to get the heck out.

Re: **** Monday Ticker Change! ****

• 38 weeks pumpkin

Very anxiousdefinately ready for LO to be here!
    Had wisdom tooth pulled last week and still in so much pain! : ughh!
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week/Fruit: 38, watermelon

How are you feeling?: Not so hot. Exhausted all the time, nauseous a lot of the time, headaches, and very irritable. Uggggggggggggghhhhhh.

Any news/updates?: Nope. Haven't had any internal checks, which is fine with me. I have a feeling that it wouldn't bring any exciting news anyways.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? Last week, I would have said an 8, today definitely more like a 3. I am getting sick of this sh*t (there's that irritability).
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit: 38 weeks/watermelon

How are you feeling?: all in all, i guess okay.  still having trouble getting comfortable and sleeping at night, but i make up for it with daytime naps.

Any news/updates?: my last internal showed good progression from the previous check, and i have another appt this wednesday, so i'm hoping for even more dilation and effacement.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? about a 6... i'm anxious to meet her, but hubby and i still have a couple loose ends to tie up before she arrives.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 38 weeks 4days

Very anxious to see my little man's face!
    On bed rest since Friday due to high blood pressure... Find out tomorrow if I need to stay on bed rest
  • Week/Fruit: 38/Pumpkin

How are you feeling?: Tired!!

Any news/updates?: Going to OB tonight (hope to see just a little progress) & high risk tomorrow for my growth u/s, bpp, & nst.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end?

ETA 10 would be VERY patient, 1 would be that you are currently doing jumping jacks to try to get LO to get the heck out. 4-5. I am ready, but also have some work stuff to get done, so not quite yet!

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 38 weeks tomorrow watermelon

Thought I was going into labor two different times this weekend yet here I am at work, still pregnant. Why can't there just be some sort of alarm telling you you're in real labor and get to the hospital?? Too convenient.

I'd say a 3. Like previous post, last week probably a 8 or 9 but since I was told Thursday that I went from completely closed and high cervix to 3 cm in a week and that I could go into labor at any time my patience dropped big time. I was obsessively cleaning and organizing all weekend, which I guess is called nesting. DH and I are sooooo ready for our baby girl.

PS No jumping jacks yet but have tried sex, spicy food, walking, birthing ball bouncing, nipple stimulation...etc. with no luck yet. Although I do think sex helped with losing the mucus plug.
  • Week/Fruit: 38w0days and evidently growing a pumpkin this week!

How are you feeling?: Feeling ok. Body is pretty sore/exhausted, but overall not bad. Very impatient to meet DD.

Any news/updates?: At 37wk 2dy appt was 1cm dilated, baby still pretty high, and cervix thick.....doing anything and everything to change that by our 38wk 3day appt on Thursday!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end?  -5. Nuff said.

BabyFruit Ticker *Brianna*
  • Week/Fruit: 38w1d-one part of the site says pumpkin, others say watermelon-either way I feel huge

How are you feeling?: terrible, exhausted (couldn't fall asleep until 230, up at 630), crampy, irritable, should I continue?

Any news/updates?: nope, I have my next appt tomorrow and we will do a membrane sweep....hoping beyond all hope that it works like it did with DD.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? 1- let's get this show on the road!

• Week/Fruit: 39/watermellon

How are you feeling?: pretty cruddy this morning. I keep having bursts of energy at around 10pm so I stay up until 3am nesting. ha

Any news/updates?: My last Dr. appt is scheduled this week and induction is scheduled for next Thursday. However I'm hoping I don't even make it to the Dr. appt.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? I'm at a 1. I don't know how many times I tell my DH each day that I'd be happy for this baby to come NOW. My little sister(she's 12) is at a -10 on the patient scale for me to go into labor lol. She's happy to be an aunt. Plus it's spring break this week for her so if I have the baby now she'll be able to come up with my mom.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Week: 39 weeks

How are you feeling?: Meh, not great. Have been up on my feet refusing to rest for past week and am paying for it with swollen feet and painful hips/back. Also baby is low so pelvis is begging for mercy.

Any news/updates?: Had my first internal check this AM, 3 cm's - yay! Am being induced on Thursday (unless baby shows up before) due to IUGR.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? Probably right in the middle, but then again, I have a deadline of this Thursday and being a FTM I'm somewhat savoring these last few days of just hubby and I. Plus labor scares the crap out of me :-  Then again, I am psyched to meet baby.
  • Week/Fruit: 38/Watermelon

How are you feeling?: I'm better than I was expecting to be.  I've been having problems falling asleep at night, but I was able to sleep in pretty late this morning.  The discomfort of being this big isn't unbearable.  Mostly I'm just bored.

Any news/updates?: Today's my last day of work, and I'm working from home!  I have everything wrapped up that needs to be, so I'm just hanging out on my work computer to see if anyone has any questions for me.  We also got new carpet installed in our bedroom and stairs on Friday.  That was the last house project we wanted to complete before the baby comes, so I feel relaxed and ready now.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end?  Probably a 3 or 4.  I spent the weekend visiting two friends who both had babies less than 3 weeks old, and I'm so jealous!  I can't wait to meet my little girl.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Week/Fruit: 39/Watermelon

How are you feeling?: Overall pretty good. I am so so tired, and have been sleeping a lot! Too bad you can't bank sleep. 

Any news/updates?: Nope. My appt is Wednesday. I haven't had any internals yet, so I have no idea if all these BH are doing anything, but I am fine with that. I 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end?  I'm at about a 6 right now. I am excited and anxious, but haven't tried anything to get this baby out, knowing that she will just come when she's ready anyway. Soon!

• Week/Fruit: 40/ Jackfruit (whatever the heck that is!)

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, considering! Sleeping is tossing/turning uncomfortable and I get frustrated by my body being sore from doing everyday cleaning & tasks, but still working out and not completely miserable.

Any news/updates?:  Was completely closed as of last Wednesday.  Have another appointment this Wednesday to check fluid levels, do a NST and then decide on induction from there. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how patient are you feeling for this pregnancy to end? I'd say I'm at a 4.  I am really ready for him to come, but not completely losing my mind yet.  My little sister is home from college this week for spring break, so I'd really like for him to meet her before she goes back :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"