Mississippi Babies
Options

Pregnant with Twins!

Hey Guys, 

My husband and I are from Baton Rouge and we moved up to Ridgeland last July for his residency. Now I'm 24 weeks pregnant for the first time and it's twins!! I was wondering if anyone knew of any twin resources in the area or had any tips for us? Thanks so much!!

Re: Pregnant with Twins!

• Options
    Hi. I'm from Madison, but now live in Hattiesburg.  I'm about 10 wks with my second child.  My girl is going to be 8 this July.  Congrats on your twins!  I haven't had an ultrasound yet, so who knows, I could be carrying two as well.  We have twin nieces who will be one this coming weekend and they are just so precious, but so much work!  They are just starting to walk, so now they are really going to be a handfull!  Enjoy your pregnancy and buy as much basic stuff ahead of time as you can to save any trips to the store with two infants. If you are going to be by yourself often when the babies are born, you might want to call local churches with daycares and see if they have any retired daycare workers who might could come help you, or just run errands.  Even when I had my first, I got to the point of exhaustion that I was a little crazy.  Friends and their moms (some of whom I didn't even know that well, but I was beyond caring) would just show up with food and watch Riley Ann and let me shower and have a nap.  I nursed full-time, which I wouldn't change at all, but that also means you will be attached to your babies at all times unless you decide to go to the bottle and pump or formula.  Anyways, its going to be overwhelming at first, especially with two, but the years literally fly by, so try to enjoy it.  Oh, and back up all of your pictures on a cloud site such as photobucket or you can buy online storage.  I lost about 15000 pictures when a computer crashed and the only pictures I had left were the few I had framed and the ones on the internet, ie. facebook, myspace, photobucket, etc.  So sad. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"