November 2012 Moms

LNCI

anyone out there. it's 1:58am but it's about to be 3am. we shall see how this messes with us tomorrow!

this is Lucy's first time up. I'm predicting another around 4:30 bc that's what she did last night. I feel like I'm getting sick. my throat feels awful. I hope it passes quickly and she doesn't get it!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LNCI

• Up here. H woke up at 12:30 but I gave the paci and he went back down. A giant thunderstorm is coming through so we'll see how that goes.
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-oazJAgMQF38/U7IsAj-lDgI/AAAAAAAAS1U/qnbl7puCFJw/w426-h239/HalfPrestigiousAtlasmoth.gif
  • also, I had an epic fail at attempting to DTD tonight. it hurt horribly and we didn't get too far. it was only a second attempt but still so frustrating. I don't remember it hurting quite this much with DD1. seriously can't wait to get past that and back to normal!
  • image kiraliz2:
    Up here. H woke up at 12:30 but I gave the paci and he went back down. A giant thunderstorm is coming through so we'll see how that goes.

I love a good thunderstorm! especially when I'm sleeping! I just wish my children felt the same way :/
  • We are here. 4:00. V woke up at the new 3:30. Thankfully paci and a little rocking and h went back out. He's predictable.... 3:30 is his regular wake-up. Glad to see he's adjusted to spring ahead times...lol. Curious to see how tomorrow goes.

After not skiing for two seasons, my legs are killing me after yesterday's runs. We had a perfect ski day here and V was great all day. We switched off so Simeon was always with him in lodge and then later in the day my SIL stayed with him so Dh and I could do some runs together.

img_0068 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm here. Just checked outside to be sure that DH would not be getting a phone call to go move snow. Looks like we should be in the clear. We had an interesting day. We discovered that K does not tolerate cat naps well. She wants all or nothing. We will be sure yo heed her warning.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    4AM here. After weeks and weeks of being up every hour or so, B just gave me a 4 hour stretch of uninterrupted sleep! My boobs feel like they could explode.. and I don't even care :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hiya! I haven't checked in in a few days...not that that means I haven't been up. Still not sleeping great over here, although it's 1:15 and Kalista hasn't woken up yet. I'm sure she will though now that I mentioned it.

Today was insane and I'm freaking exhausted. We were all up early because the electrician came at 8am to install some recessed lighting. While he was here working we ran a bunch of errands for DD1's birthday party tomorrow. Then Kalista and I headed up to SF to see Birth Story, a new documentary about Ina May Gaskin and The Farm. We got home around 10 and then I cleaned the house and started setting out supplies for the party. I still have to shop for food, pick up the cake, decorate, recover 4 dining chairs, and make a bunch of food tomorrow. Good thing the party's not until 3!

Hoping for good sleeping the rest of the night for all the mamas and babies!

• MaebbMaebb
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    He slept 9:30 to 5:30! I guess that's only 7 hours because of daylight savings, but I'll still take it. He did wake up for about 10 minutes at 11:30, but he fell back asleep. Does anyone else get super annoyed when their husband says, "I think the baby's hungry"? I always take it so personally. That's what he said at 11:30, but looks like we proved him wrong. Hopefully some other people got some good long stretches or will soon!
  • Up at 330 here. I got so excited when I looked at the clock because I thought Benjamin slept an hour longer then usual! Duh, daylight savings... Oh we'll. still got five hours out of him. Should go back down for another 3 hours like usual. Anyone else's LO's hands freezing cold in the MOTN? His hands are freezing every night! I may turn the heat on tonight. But I don't put anything on to cover his hands cause he will suck on his fists sometimes when trying to fall asleep so I just assume he wouldn't like it...

• 6:45 here. We've had a rough night and R has woken up every 12 hours. I am so exhausted and I hope he falls back asleep after I finish feeding him. I am not ready to be up for the day.

• image BabyMakes 3:
    Up at 330 here. I got so excited when I looked at the clock because I thought Benjamin slept an hour longer then usual! Duh, daylight savings... Oh we'll. still got five hours out of him. Should go back down for another 3 hours like usual. Anyone else's LO's hands freezing cold in the MOTN? His hands are freezing every night! I may turn the heat on tonight. But I don't put anything on to cover his hands cause he will suck on his fists sometimes when trying to fall asleep so I just assume he wouldn't like it...

All of this. B gave us a 5 hr stretch even with daylight savings time and we will probably get another 3. He used to STTN, but these last 2 weeks he changed his mind and decided he's not into that anymore. Ha! And yes, his hands are always cold. So I just keep hand mits on him at night. He may not love it but better than cold hands at least!
  • kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    And we are back up - it's been exactly 1 hour since he went back to sleep... so much for getting my hopes up :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic