Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Give me some other finger foods!

My LO is 7.5 months and LOVES the puffs!  She's able to feed herself and she loves it!  But, I'd like to add some variety.  What other finger foods are good to give her at this age???

Re: Give me some other finger foods!

• Peas, carrots, cheese, apples, bananas,avocado, yogurt drops...
    Basically anything on the soft and mushy side and cut into pea sized pieces!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• image klasala318:
    Peas, carrots, cheese, apples, bananas,avocado, yogurt drops... Basically anything on the soft and mushy side and cut into pea sized pieces!

Apples are supposed to be skinned and cooked as finger foods for baby, otherwise they're considered a choking hazard.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

"The strong look for more strength; the weak look for excuses."

Married July 2009, Furbaby adopted Sept. 2010, DS born June 2012

• Carrots of course need to be cooked also. Someone had mentioned large curd cottage cheese that has been rinsed. I thought that was a good idea. I never thought of that. 
  • Baked sweet potatoes (in fry form), animal crackers, waffles and pancakes,

I buy the Gerber finger fruits and veggies in the little trays. I also buy the waffle wheels by Gerber and my LO loves them.

Our doctor told us that our LO could eat anything we are eating as long as it's soft and size appropriate (with the exception of shellfish and nuts) so we try and give him a wide variety of things to try.