April 2013 Moms

Really Braxton, 6am?

I mean I appreciate waking up early on a day I don't have to work and feeling rested, but does it have to be accompanied by pain and a hard belly? I'd really like a break from them for just a day.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Really Braxton, 6am?

• That's what I woke up to this morning as well.  Except it was 4 AM.  Not fun.
  • I woke up with them at 5:30. Blah. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Have yet to have them... thankfully. I'm 34 weeks though and not looking foward to their eventual arrival.Tongue Tied
  • imagerandomosity:
    Almost any time I roll over in bed, I get them! I know they serve a good purpose but it does get annoying to experience them so much.

Same here! I had 5 in a row this morning starting around 5:30. So annoying.

• Glad to hear I'm not the only one that gets them from rolling over, sneezing, baby moving too much or a small plate on my belly...Damn sensitive uterus. Being at work nowadays is great fun "why are breathing so hard/ walking like that/look like your in pain/? Cause I'm in my last month of pregnancy Einstein.
  • imageelizabethnseanny:
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one that gets them from rolling over, sneezing, baby moving too much or a small plate on my belly...Damn sensitive uterus. Being at work nowadays is great fun "why are breathing so hard/ walking like that/look like your in pain/? Cause I'm in my last month of pregnancy Einstein.

Yes! Any time I roll, sneeze, or anything I have a BH! I will not miss them one bit.
  • I get them all day at work right now, teaching high schoolers... super awkward. Yep, having one right now. Can't wait to go home and lie down!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"