April 2013 Moms

OMG he's here!!

So I guess I'm a March mommy not an April mommy. I can hardly believe it, but yesterday afternoon at 2:07, our little guy shocked the hell out of DH I and made his appearance!
I swore for the last day or so, I was just having pelvic pain because the baby had dropped it was just my body not handling it well. Yesterday about 5am, though, it was impossible to get comfortable in a position where the pain wasn't as bad. 5:30 in the bathroom, I felt a pop thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, and tried going back to bed. By 6, I was doing whatever I could to get comfy in bed, I was starting to feel strong cramps in my front got DH to call my Dr try to get my appointment moved up a day. By 8, I convinced him to take me to the hospital ER just to get checked, told I was just having BH contractions sent home. 8:30, I was admitted at 6cm dilated, and 2 hrs later, I was pushing!
So our little guy is still a little beat up from the forceps, and since he's 35 weeks, my hospital automatically puts him in NICU, but he's doing great!!
5lb 15oz, 19.5" long, lots of hair, still trying to figure out if he looks like a Connor or a Myles, and his parents are still in shock that he came a month early!! :
If you all can send a few prayers this way, DH I would appreciate it. I'll get sent home Fri, but they'll keep our little man a while longer as they keep running tests to make sure he's 100 healthy. It's gonna be really tough not taking him home with us, but we just want our baby to be healthy, not hurried!
Myles was so pumped about the baby . . . until he figured out he'd have to share all his toys!!!
BabyFetus Ticker>

Re: OMG he's here!!

• Congrats on your little boy.  Sending T&P that all is well and you will bring him home soon. 
  • Congrats and best wishes your baby comes home soon and is 100% on track and healthy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow! Congrats on your early bird!! 
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Lots of love, luck and prayers to your little one :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • wow!! congrats!! T&P your way that you will be able to bring lil man home very soon!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats!!!!  I hope he gets to come home with you soon!! : )
  • Congrats on your early arrival! I hope baby continues to do well so he can go home soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats and good luck to you!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congratulations on your little boy! Hope you get to take him home very soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats!!  Hoping your little man continues to do well and you get to bring him home soon!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!  So glad that you are all doing well and that you have a positive mindset about the NICU stay, and not cursing it for "keeping" your baby (I know a few moms that had a negative mindset over it and the wait for their babies to get out tortured them like their kids were in prison or had been stolen away) -- Here is hoping that your little boy is ready to go home quickly, in his own time.  :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Yikes!  I sure hope our little girl doesn't surprise us like this! 

Congratulations... glad your little one is doing well :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What a surprise! Congrats and best wishes for a short NICU stay so you can all be home together soon.
  • Yay! I haven't been on TB lately and I got on today specifically because I thought maybe it was baby time! Are you the first? Congrats!
    * TTC since 2010; Me-36, DH-40
    * Diagnosis of PCOS in 2011 (suspected since teens)
    * Miscarraige September 2011; XY with Trisomy 15
    *November 2011 - January 2012 - 3 cycles of Femora - BFN x 3
    * 2/12 and 4/12 Tamoxifen - no response
    Planned to start Follistim for COH August '12 but...
    Surprise!! BFP! And it's a girl!!

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted." Job 5:9
    baby d'oh, no ID
    D'Oh!
  • Whoa! Early arrival! Congratulations, I hope you get to take your little guy home soon!! 
  • Congrats! Hopefully he can be home with you all super soon!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • KovakKovak member
    Congrats! I'll be sending good vibes! I hope you can get some rest over the next few days as well!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • elbouelbou member
    Congrats on your little man! So glad that he got here safely, even though he came so early. I hope he recovers from the foreceps quickly, and will be sending T & P your way. Good luck deciding on his name!

• Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! He will be out of nicu quickly!
  • Wow! That's definitely a story! Congratulations!
    Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Congrats! Posting the little guy gets to join you at home soon!
  • What an awesome surprise!  Congratulations!  FX all is well with your little guy and he gets to come home asap.  Can't wait to see a picture!

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Congrats! Seems like a nice, healthy size.

FWIW, I have a friend who had both of her boys at 35 weeks weighing around the same as your little boy and they are thriving and healthy two and a half year old and three month old.

Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omgsh! Congrats and good luck! :)
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations!  Thoughts and prayers your way.  Hopefully he will get to go home with you soon, that has to be tough!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • none5none5 member
    Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well and get to bring your little boy home soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • T & P to you and congrats on your baby boy!
  • Wow, congratulations!  Glad to hear you and baby are both doing well!
  • Oh congratulation!!!  So exciting to see these stories come in.  I am so happy he is healthy and thriving and I Hope you all get to go home soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I will be thinking and praying for the three of you!!! So exciting! Keep us posted :)
    20121128_085400(1) - Copy pic2 pic3 Pregnancy Ticker Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! image
  • Congrats! Cant believe we are all starting to pop out these babies!   Glad that mommy & baby are both doing well. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

• Congrats on your son! Best wishes that you get to take him home soon. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Wow congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see pictures! Many T&P that everything is okay with your sweet little boy.
  • Congrats and I hope he gets to come home soon!
    BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats on your little boy! Sending good thoughts your way!
  • Congratulations Mama!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    We can't wait to meet our Blake Katherine!!
  • Yay! Congrats! Sending lots of good healthy vibes your way!

• Congrats on your little man - sending prayers that he gets to come home soon!

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"