November 2012 Moms

LNCI

I seriously hope that everyone is sleeping!

In the off chance that you are just too tired to bump, I'll get us started!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image

Re: LNCI

• zmosszmoss member

The past couple of nights LJ has went down at his regular time (between 6-7pm). But he has been waking up hungry. And not "oh, I'm going to root around a little" hungry, but full on "if you don't put a nipple in my mouth RIGHT NOW, we are going to have a problem," hungry.

I'm surprised only because usually his 12-2am feeling is a dream feed. I'm hoping this is just a growth spurt. There were actually tears in his eyes when I fed him. 

Hope everyone is getting some much needed rest!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • kbl13kbl13 member
    3:15. B went down at 8 and has been up every hour or 2. He is starving every time! This has been going on for weeks. I wanted to EBF for 6 months, but now Im seriously considering asking the pedi about supplimenting. My boobs can't take much more of this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagezmoss:
    The past couple of nights LJ has went down at his regular time between 67pm. But he has been waking up hungry. And not "oh, I'm going to root around a little" hungry, but full on "if you don't put a nipple in my mouth RIGHT NOW, we are going to have a problem," hungry. I'm surprised only because usually his 122am feeling is a dream feed. I'm hoping this is just a growth spurt. There were actually tears in his eyes when I fed him.nbsp;Hope everyone is getting some much needed rest!

This is us. Benjamin did 2 hours Monday, 3 hours yesterday, and 4 tonight. At least we are going in the right direction...???
    Went down at 9. It's 1:30 now. I had DH try soothing him walking and paci but like pp said, it wasn't happening. I expect him up again between 4 and 5.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey everyone. Cole went down about 8:30 and was up at 1 and now at 4:30. This is the best sleep we've had in awhile.

Im probably up for the day since I'm supposed to be up at 5:30 for work. I hope we keep improving on this and I hope everyone gets some sleep!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MaebbMaebb member
    LO had his first long stretch in the crib. He first went down at 9:30 and only slept for 1 hour before waking up to be changed and comforted. But then he slept in the crib from 11 to 5! Some of you might remember a PP where I discussed how we, mainly DH, were struggling transitioning from bed sharing to crib. So this was quite the accomplishment for all of us. This is only the first night in the crib, and I know we will have more nights that are not as easy, but I'm grateful for small victories.
  • :::waves:::: 3:20 this is our second time up. P went down at 7:20 slept till 11:45 which he's never done! But I guess he's really hungry lately.....miss his 7 to 3 then sleeping till 7:30 schedule
  • I'm here! B did better last night than he has the last few nights. Went down at 8:30 up at 5. I'm holding him now and will lay him down soon. Hopefully get another hour before the day starts. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • Benjamin up at 530 to eat. Not bad... Down at 9. Up at 130 and 530. He's been increasing his sleep by one hour each night since Monday. So weird!!! Thursday night will be his last night in our room. We are moving him into his room and crib Friday night. I'm excited, sad, and nervous. We'll see how that goes. Makes me kinda sad and I keep thinking about Peter Pan and Wendy's last night in the nursery. Haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"