1st Trimester

Don't want to wish it away...

Trying to enjoy each day of this pregnancy, and I don't want to wish any of it away, but I just can't wait til the second trimester!! Anyone else???

Re: Don't want to wish it away...

• 100% absolutely, this is for the birds
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • imageJarangela:
    Trying to enjoy each day of this pregnancy, and I don't want to wish any of it away, but I just can't wait til the second trimester!! Anyone else???
    omg lol and I still have 6ish week to go :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya!  I only have a week until the second trimester and I'm really hoping to get a normal appetite back soon.  With DD, I was able to cherish and ejoy each day because it was all new to me.  Now I'm so busy wtih DD that I can't believe I'm already at the end of my frist trimester.  I also sort of missed a few weeks because we didn't know I was pregnant until I was already 6 weeks.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am 7w 4d .  I am excited about 2 trimester because that is when we plan to tell everyone! -

You are right though enjoy and do not wish it away.  Time will fly and you will soon wonder where it went!

I feel very fortunate. This is my second.  And I heard that often times husbands act like it is no big deal...like it is old hat and you already went through it once so now so what....But my DH has been so wonderful. He has taken care of DS so I can get naps in.  And he is genuinely excited.

• I'm so excited to get to the 2nd trimester. I'm 1 day from my 12 week mark and I thought I'd announce then, but now being so close I still feel so nervous something bad will happen. I'm such a worrier.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageTaraafc:

I am 7w 4d .  I am excited about 2 trimester because that is when we plan to tell everyone! -

You are right though enjoy and do not wish it away.  Time will fly and you will soon wonder where it went!

I feel very fortunate. This is my second.  And I heard that often times husbands act like it is no big deal...like it is old hat and you already went through it once so now so what....But my DH has been so wonderful. He has taken care of DS so I can get naps in.  And he is genuinely excited.

My DH seems much more excited this time. I think it didn't really set in last time until LO actually was here- and he didn't think that he would be that taken with a little baby! This time around he is pretty excited, and actually kisses my stomach about every night. I loved being pregnant the first time and am enjoying it so far this time- I'm lucky with no m/s!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageenhr820:
    I'm so excited to get to the 2nd trimester. I'm 1 day from my 12 week mark and I thought I'd announce then, but now being so close I still feel so nervous something bad will happen. I'm such a worrier.

I feel the same as you. I am 4 weeks away from my 2nd trimester but im such a worrier that I still dont even know if I want to tell anyone.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not going to lie. I'm wishing away this pregnancy. I hated pregnancy with my first and although this one has been a little easier so far I still don't want to be pregnant for the next 7-8 months. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm ready to be out of the first trimester, it has been a roller coaster.  I was sooo sick until about a week ago when the nausea and morning sickness started to ease up a bit.  Lost 7 pounds in just over a week, was in the hospital with bleeding and dehydration.  I'm just honestly ready for the next stage hehe.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yup! I'm done with this, I wanted to enjoy every minute but being miserable with colds etc and no one knowing so there's not a sympathetic body around here is just enough! I have had enough and I hate feeling like that! I'm ready to get beyond this little hard bit as I'm currently suffering a head cold, and get into 2nd tri have energy and get a little bit of myself back!
  • Yep.  You can be glad you are pregnant but still acknowledge the physical (and sometimes emotional) discomforts that go along with it.  
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • GSODGSOD member

imagekdjudd:
    I'm not going to lie. I'm wishing away this pregnancy. I hated pregnancy with my first and although this one has been a little easier so far I still don't want to be pregnant for the next 7-8 months. 

I second this. I enjoy about two to three months of pregnancy (4-6).   That's it.  Plus I started 10 pounds heavier this time and I already can't wait to work on getting in thebest shape of my life because after this I am DONE!  I think it should be a rule that second or subsequent pregnancies should be half the time!!!! And NO morning sickness!  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have been wishing away my first trimester.  I told myself I will stop and hopefully enjoy it more during 2nd trimester.
    my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"