Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Update baby won't sleep in crib

So on a whim I changed LOs crib sheet last night to a soft velour type fabric. He slept great! So strange haha. Thought I'd share for others in the same boat. 

Re: Update baby won't sleep in crib

• what did he sleep in prior? mine doesnt want to sleep in the crib bc he likes his RnP
  • That's great - congrats!  Can't help but love a baby with good taste Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice! Where did you get the velour sheets?
  • That's what my baby was sleeping in before (snugabunny rock n play). The sheets feel similar to the bunny pillow in the RNP which I think is what made the difference. My mom picked them up somewhere so when I find out ill share as one blowout could ruin my sleep so ill be getting another set! 
  • imageamy052006:

imagekateraid:
    That's what my baby was sleeping in before (snugabunny rock n play). The sheets feel similar to the bunny pillow in the RNP which I think is what made the difference. My mom picked them up somewhere so when I find out ill share as one blowout could ruin my sleep so ill be getting another set! 

Thank you for this!  I am having the same issue with the same RNP.  I saw your post and just ordered some Carter's velour crib sheets from Amazon. 

Thanks for posting this!  I am going to start transitioning DS to his crib this weekend from the RnP.  I just ordered a couple of those velour sheets.  I had no idea they made anything like that.  I will try anything because he hates his crib!

DS born 9/25/12
    DS #2 due 6/13/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"