August 2012 Moms
Options

Chicco Nextfit colors are out! Is purple too girly for a boy?

The Chicco Nextfit colors are out now!

Do you think the purple (Gemini) is too girly for a boy? DH and I both went to college at Kansas State, so in my mind purple = K-State Wildcats. But I don't know if other people will think purple = girly. https://www.chiccousa.com/gear/car-seats/nextfit-gemini.aspx

DH likes the colors Intrigue and Mystique best.  

I really wish they would have had a bright green, orange, or blue. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Chicco Nextfit colors are out! Is purple too girly for a boy?

• Options
    Personally, I think purple is a bit girly for a boy... I love the color, though!

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options
    It's just a color! Really, get whatever you'd like, colors are colors. I love bright primary colors, so DD has some "boy" things. For me it's not even an issue.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad I never ordered the purple one because I totally thought it was blue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Those colors are so boring!  grey, black, grey on black, black on grey, grey with a stripe of red and purple.  Blah!
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    It might be a tad girly, but I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That combo of gray and a little dark purple doesn't seem too girly to me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageLittleApple:
    Those colors are so boring!  grey, black, grey on black, black on grey, grey with a stripe of red and purple.  Blah!

I agree.  I think the color choices are boring. 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    imagelatnprincess:

imageLittleApple:

I agree.  I think the color choices are boring. 

Yeah, I was really hoping for a nice bright color like green, blue, orange, or even yellow. Something colorful and fun! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

• Options
    I really think colours are just colours, not girly or boyish. And those ones the seat comes in are really just neutral, grey tones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. As long as you guys like it that's all that matters.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I don't think it's too girly, but then again I have bought my son shirts in that color.  No one has ever thought the shirt was too girly?  If it wasn't so deep then I would think girly, but to me that is neutral.

Plus, it's a carseat that stays inside the car.  Not too many people are going to see it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"